WHERE DO I PUT MY ACTIVATION CODE? Why did PCH send me a final chance and then they do not provide a site to go to.

It sounds like something is not right. I have been with PCH for 22 years and have placed many orders with them. Maybe I need to find another place to shop online. Now they are telling me that they need more details, a minimum of 100 words.

Are they kidding??? O.K. I will give them 100 words and see if I get a response from them. I doubt it, don't you?

Still need more details they are telling me so I am not sure they would want to know what I am thinking right about now.

Just seven more words and I am finished. Hooray.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Comments

my activation code SP596 give away 11000 id number 02394902684

Hi Publishers Clearing House Customer Service representative, this is Stancio Hassan Butler your new angry and upsetting pissed consumer chatting with you right now and yes, please do me a favor and enter and activate my alternate activation code: SP440 at: http://www.pch.com/actnow right now so that way after that, I would rather win and receive a special visit from the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team in person at my new group home called The Hartwood Foundation located at 6713 Elder Avenue in Springfield, Virginia 22150 (at # 1-(703)-719-5747) (at: https://hartwoodfoundation.com/) this time around starting on Monday, June 25th, 2018 which is actually going to be an alternate date as actually going to be an future alternate big day on monday too so please do that for me immediately! Thanks a lot!

My I.D.num 02195373713 my Code activation sp596 my manera Carlos Clemente

Publishers Clearing House President Andrew Goldberg, please do me a favor and enter my alternate activation code for my final step: SP440 immediately!

Since you're so eager to continue shoveling money over to what amounts to a racket, I have a great deal for you on a bridge in Brooklyn. No?

How about 400 Mexican prisoners I can let you have cheaply.

Sound good ? It's as likely as winning anything from PCH.