2.5K views

dear sir,im claiming several superprizes from you today.also, claiming prizes never received.

first,pch/final steps at #51 04 and #51 06. also, man cheats score, #217 pts, jump score to #850 and $4,000 to correct credit report and correct 18 negative points on record and adjusted to good standing. asking for accident forgiveness and correct credit report for job at $125,000 yearly. and checking and savings, pepsi billion, coke rewards at key bank and hungtion bank, Cleveland, ohio too.

the printer printed $3 billion for both accounts. asking for updates and excellent rating to purchase house at $950,000 plus landscaping and cars at $42,000 too. asking furniture at laze boy furniture, beachwood,ohio. also, peper-pike, ohio too.

also, john casablancas model agency job at $97 mill. already had audition and interview at Cleveland holiday inn. rockside road, independence, ohio. please respond now.

im 57 years old.thanks, iris campbell

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I enjoy the apps and coupons.

I didn't like: Having to wait.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Im here to win ,thier's one final step to win and im trying to step all over it .

Pch its catherine keirn taking final step to win dec22,2017 come and knock on my door at 12:00pm surprize me with flowers champagne and that wonderful big check

Oh. I'm claiming my number for the 2.6 mill. I would be truly honored to win this year

PCH... I am taking my final step to win 2.6 million plus more (GWY.#8800) on Dec.22 2017, my family and I will be ever so grateful for the big win. HAPPY Holidays and thank you so much for this big opportunity!

PCH taking my final required step to win $2.6 million plus more

Pch taking my final step to win 2.6 million plus more

I would be so greatful to win the pch prize 8800

Thks pch

Don't sure want I'm doing beside all the hacking that been going on with my phone since I've been playing this game ,So If I stop play it because my phone some being *** and they already shut me out of my brand computer and try to shut my off on my phone like they did two month ago when I was about to win . .once I can't get end to this email of this phone then I won't be able to play at at so I'm hope I can still win .

I would like to accept and claim PCH December 22nd Prize of $2.6 Million Plus $5,000.00 a week for life.

Nancy in Pasadena wants to win so she can move from here. Thank you for your time.