Update by user Aug 26

Again, I having a problem on activating my customer ID# 01500522352 right now.....HELP! Please help me and enter me into the sweepstakes Super-Prize event immediately!

Original review posted by user Aug 26

I having a problem on activating my customer ID# 01500522352 right now.....HELP! Please help meenter me into the sweepstakes every single day both online and offline including by telephone immediately!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Customer Care.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Preferred solution: The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team are going to track me down anywhere and communicate with me anywhere as a Super-Prize winner with developmental disabilities starting on Friday, August 30th, 2019 as soon as possible.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Angry.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Those stupid people with developmental disabilities.

• fraud account
  • Upset Faithful Customer
  • Scams
  • Special Needs
  • Developmental Disabilities
  • Pch Prize Patrol
  • Angry Customers Calling

Comments

Stancio Butler just spoke with a male customer service representative on the telephone this evening and he said to him that his customer ID# 01500522352 don't change at all when he even entered into those ongoing sweepstakes for him too with he even told him that the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite Team are going out on the road starting on Friday, August 30th, 2019 because, fortunately, Stancio Butler's actually going to become a "FOREVER" Super-Prize winner with developmental disabilities for the first time.

@Anonymous

Please do Stancio Butler a favor and make a $25,000.00 real Publishers Clearing House check to get him to get started for this upcoming Friday, August 30th, 2019 Super-Prize winner event immediately!

@Anonymous

Because, Stancio Butler just reported a scammer online this evening.