She told me i won the 2.2 million and has been playing head games with me for a month maybe longer and says she has the money but wont send it to me i gave her what the ssi needs to put my money in my account but she wont send it there.keeps telling me i need more she wanted my password and other banking information and im not going to send more than i already have the name of the person is kerry despain

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR MONEY FOR NOTHING AND THEIR CHECKS FOR FREE, INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY THE OLD FASHIONED WAY AND EARNING IT.

Wow! That's pretty low down when they are trying to rip off the bank account of someone who receives SSI. Whatever you do, don't give them any information or they may be able to steal your SSI when it goes into your account, before you have a chance to get any of it.

UnlinedKangaroo634

Publishers clearing house.please let me know. Am I a winner. I have a new address 878 Kirkwood drive middville Michigan zip code 49333 phone number 269-838-5663.

UnlinedKangaroo634

To publishers clearing house this is Gordon Walkinshaw new address is 878 Kirkwood drive middville Michigan zip code 49333 phone number 269 838 5663

Any prize that size would be presented to you IN PERSON. If you have them your routing and account numbers for you bank, you better go in and tell your bank & make sure nothing has been taken FROM your account & then probably open a new account altogether. Someone is trying to scam you.

Nothing to do with P C H

Stop communicating with this person for good . Never contact or answer again .

@Anonymous

This is Gordon Earl Walkinshaw I have a new address 878 Kirkwood drive middville Michigan zip code is 49333 allso a new bank coumity credit union middville Michigan