Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania

The Joyful Dolphins 3 piece bathmat,contour rug & lid cover all fell apart & the backing on mats just flat out crumbled. VERY UN HAPPY!!!!!!!

I had not even washed it yet, simply put in the dryed on fluff, no heat and they came apart. I can't imagine what they would of done to my washer! The fringe came lose from the edges and what ever the backing is made of to keep them from sliding just crumbled and continued to crumble rite in my hands when I removed them.

I'm sure I won't be purchacing another thing from PCH, this is not the first time. A lot of things are too cheaply made for the price.

Comments

Hi everyone-- below is my last sentence of this comment. I have copied it here at the beginning for those who do not want to read my whole long entry.

I think the first question you must ask youself if you think you have won is: What have I won? Contact PCH and find out-- or read the fine/small print. Ask: "Have I won actual money, or just the chance to enter numbers, or what ever makes you think that you have won...into another drawing."

About returns & the bath matt:

Any of you who have purchased inferior items may have recourse. I did. I complained & got a full refund and was told not to bother returning the item. I also have wasted time playing games & using their search engine , but I can't go on doing that as it is demeaning & as you all know -- chances of winning anything are about as good as planting a tree that creates green money leaves -- in $1000 dollar denominations of course.

They also twice sent wrong items. What's up with that? I was going to get my elderly mother some birth stones - she had Alzheimer's & liked sparkly -- anything I could do to bring her a moment of joy I did. I figured we could glue them on to a silk scarf. Some other thing arrived but they gave me credit and again said do not bother returning the wrong item. But of course I ordered from PCH because I wanted to increase my chances of winning. Alzheimer's care is so costly, as was all that would lie ahead. But who was I fooling? I think I was very vulnerable, & thought that because I was suffering spirtually & emotionally on this final journey with my mother, that I would somehow be rewarded. As if PCH cares about me, or you, or my mother! I did finally find before she passed the Dollar Tree which was full of sparkly things and colored paper and all matter of arts & crafts materials -- excellent for teachers, mothers with children or someone in my sad position -- & I also realize there are many who are in my position & many in much worse positions.

Congrats to the person who won the #1000.000 Good to know it's possible. And in defense of PCH, they were always excellent about refunding money when items were defective,or it they sent the wrong item.

There is nothing wrong with playing the games & hoping that one day you might win. But the reality is you are probably far better off working on something that can really benefit you & your family & friends. E.G.,for me spending time cooking for the local shelter would be a far better allocation of time than playing PCH games(I dont enjoy them even a little bit),or talking with a friend, reading listening to music. Anything that could enrich you or another person would certainly be a better use of time than to buy into their copy writing blitz about how they will arrive at your door with a very large check. NOT. I am sorry that so many are taken in by their misleading copy writing. For many English is not their first language...others are like me are/or were in vulnerable periods. But I am healing & cannot afford to waste precious time.I think you got good advise from some in this chat room regarding how the awards actually work... when you sent numbers in your were once again entering in a drawing for a possible award.

I wish you all the best.

Yours sincerely

A fellow human being

You should call the company and advise them of your issue so they can help you.1-800-266-0303