Doylestown, Pennsylvania

one of the sponsers for publishers clearing house told me i was being sent to me karen walker, at my home address at 87-433 kaohe mauka road, captain cook, hawaii 96704 after fullfilling two oblgations which was joining the disney movie club and the dr. suess early moments book club, which i have completed.

i was told on line it would mailed to my address but never received it. i was to use my e-mail as a temporary password for this wal-mart gift card. can you do something about this or is wal-mart in the habbit of having sponsers that rip-off the consumer? please reply at my e-mail adress karensw57@yahoo.com.

i would appreciate if you would do something about this and send my gift card. thank-you very much.

Comments

You weren't real smart to put your name and complete address on this site for the whole world to see. I would be willing to bet you were told you would be eligible for this card, which basically means that of the people that qualified, one person would have there name drawn to get the card.

I'm sure WalMart isn't in the "habbit" of having sponsors that rip off the consumer. For one thing WalMart doesn't need sponsors.

Your problem is with Publisher's Clearing House, and they aren't going to read about your problem on this site. You have to contact them directly.