Publishers Clearing House - You Will NEVER Win Money From PCH
You provide PCH with your name, address, phone number, your e-mail address and then you get bombarded with their advertisements, to buy this, buy that and you actually think that you will win one of the money prizes??? Ha - c'mon think
about it - PCH is in the business of making money - NOT giving it away - they want you to subscribe and don't forget all the info you provided - phone no , etc. Yes it does create fantasies of winning big bucks and many people get carried away with those dreams & fantasies of winning money -
but look at it realistically - they are not out to help you -
it's all about slick salesmanship....PCH is lower than a used car salesman......if you really think about it!!!!review #438423
You may also like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- "I placed an order with OFFICEDESIGNS.COM (OFFICE DESIGNS) on Saturday May 4th, 2013 for two Humanscale desks after following a link to their website for low prices on the product...."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."