Publishers Clearing House - You Will NEVER Win Money From PCH
You provide PCH with your name, address, phone number, your e-mail address and then you get bombarded with their advertisements, to buy this, buy that and you actually think that you will win one of the money prizes??? Ha - c'mon think
about it - PCH is in the business of making money - NOT giving it away - they want you to subscribe and don't forget all the info you provided - phone no , etc. Yes it does create fantasies of winning big bucks and many people get carried away with those dreams & fantasies of winning money -
but look at it realistically - they are not out to help you -
it's all about slick salesmanship....PCH is lower than a used car salesman......if you really think about it!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The..."
- "The letter is made to look like a State Water Inspection health department check-which is avaiable for free in all counties. This company is a SCAM from the first..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I ordered a blue suede vest from Saks Fifth Avenue late in the season. I paid $200 and change for the vest and delivery. The item arrived in..."
- "Can i ask something if this is true? ..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL). The..."