Publishers Clearing House - You Will NEVER Win Money From PCH
You provide PCH with your name, address, phone number, your e-mail address and then you get bombarded with their advertisements, to buy this, buy that and you actually think that you will win one of the money prizes??? Ha - c'mon think
about it - PCH is in the business of making money - NOT giving it away - they want you to subscribe and don't forget all the info you provided - phone no , etc. Yes it does create fantasies of winning big bucks and many people get carried away with those dreams & fantasies of winning money -
but look at it realistically - they are not out to help you -
it's all about slick salesmanship....PCH is lower than a used car salesman......if you really think about it!!!!review #438423
You may also like
- "A check cashing business named Cheque Pronto at 1630 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, GA (inside the Assi Plaza Farmer's Market) has flyers, banners, and a tent that advertises you can..."
- "The letter is made to look like a State Water Inspection health department check-which is avaiable for free in all counties. This company is a SCAM from the first..."
- " I must say that I'm very pleased with the quality of the sectional, it's well built and the color is awesome. The delivery team was professional, and did a very..."
- "On the advice of my podiatrist, I purchased a pair of Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) rocker sneakers for $260.00. They began to come apart in various places after six months..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "Went to dinner, Olive Garden Middletown Ohio. Was treated like they've never seen African Americans before. Sent to the back of restaurant, not acceptable, moved to booth, waited 12-15 minutes,..."
- "I have being buying this mascara for 3 years as it seperate a the lashes nicely but the last 2 I booght had clumps in it. Unfortunately I don't have..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."