Publishers Clearing House - You lie
I have been entering pch contest since i was 18yrsold.i am now 34.the past 3 yrs. i have gotten a notice that i have won something and it would be delivered at the end of the month.it never came.pch is all the time promiseing me money if i just fill out and send in the contest papers.well i have been do ing this *** for 16 yrs.and was told at least 2 or 3 time i won something but never recieved it.and other entries have never won anything .pch your ful of ***.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I have searched every website my book is on, and I found this handy dandy calculator..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "My daughter's chicken nugget was bitten off of at the Collins Ms store when I received hear 10 piece meal hears a picture I will not go back there anymore..."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."
- "I received my Lazer Bond and one of them does not light up. Please help me with this problem. Kristie Maloy ..."
- "I will get the point. 1. You take Elmer's Carpenters Wood Gue Interior16oz. - away. This is a great glue. 2. Replacement : Elmet's Carpenter Wood Glue ( MAX) Interior 16 oz...."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."