Publishers Clearing House - Work harder, get less
They have been filling my mailbox for months with all their useless paraphenalia. When you decide to do it for s--- and giggles, you have to keep using up all your own stamps. If they have so much $ to give away, they should provide postage paid envelope. I personally have not ordered from them, and have been told not to because all their junk is that...junk.
Now my email has tons of stuff from them. Reset on password is "bogus".
They need to be turned it. I imagine what they are doing is just barely legal in some form unfortunately.
My time is more valuable than messing with their bogus emails and junk mail.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self...."
- "I bought a pair of 1,000 gram work boots sale's men said this is what the guys in pipe line trenchies so he then threw in a pair of marked..."
- "Item looks nothing like picture on site. See images. So dissatisfied. First two photos what I received second the moblily picture. Not the same at all ..."
- "Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company. I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."