Publishers Clearing House - UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Jun 18, 2013
review #420776

package arrived via ups, open and empty.I am cancelling all orders.I REFUSE to pay for something that I have not received.The package was torn across the top,and all the contents was removed.The invoice and other billing material remain intact on the front of the package.I have never had this problem and will not be ordering anything else through this company again.I am mailing the billing statement back to P.C.H.without payment, and cancelling the backorder.I do not want to receive any mailing from P.C.H.for anything,not even prize winning bulletins.

b047b3e
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
regina

Jul 05, 2013 Marina Del Rey, California

Pch is *** me off too, but for a different reason, but I would like to commet that last year my husband received a big envelope for his birthday that was supposed to have $ and birthday card from his family. He received it torn in half with the $ gone. Bottom lie, our wonderful post office workers are stealing our packages and any mail that looks of value. If it happens to u please report it so people like this can be fired.

0 0 Reply
sessa

Jun 18, 2013 Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Your complaint makes ZERO sense!! Obviously the issue was caused by the shipper, not PCH. Why are you not filing a claim with UPS?!? I mean really, get a clue. :roll :roll

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×