Publishers Clearing House - UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
package arrived via ups, open and empty.I am cancelling all orders.I REFUSE to pay for something that I have not received.The package was torn across the top,and all the contents was removed.The invoice and other billing material remain intact on the front of the package.I have never had this problem and will not be ordering anything else through this company again.I am mailing the billing statement back to P.C.H.without payment, and cancelling the backorder.I do not want to receive any mailing from P.C.H.for anything,not even prize winning bulletins.review #420776
You may also like
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!! damaged clothes and would not take responsibility. First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally....."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***I purchased a to-go order from Applebeeâ€™s at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken..."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."