Publishers Clearing House - UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
package arrived via ups, open and empty.I am cancelling all orders.I REFUSE to pay for something that I have not received.The package was torn across the top,and all the contents was removed.The invoice and other billing material remain intact on the front of the package.I have never had this problem and will not be ordering anything else through this company again.I am mailing the billing statement back to P.C.H.without payment, and cancelling the backorder.I do not want to receive any mailing from P.C.H.for anything,not even prize winning bulletins.ef0dffc review #420776
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."