Publishers Clearing House - Told me that I ordered a magazine which I did not.
Until now I have had fun entering the contests for the dream of making big bucks.I have been unemployed for nearly two years, and am attempting to build my own business.
I do not have extra money for frivolous things. Now they tell me I ordered a magazine geared toward a young woman, I am 60 years old. It is a magazine I never heard of, and would not order anyway because I do not buy magazines. I read books.
PCH will do anything to make money off the public.
Do not respond to their emails.The same can happen to you.review #247699
You may also like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "I purchased a Stansport folding chair to use at outdoor concerts and sporting events. I used the chair about 6 to 12 times after which the chair literally fell apart..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE!!-I bought a brand new Kia Sportage 2013 one year ago in October 2012. In fact I bought two. Exactly the same for myself & my GF. Since buying..."
- "First time I ordered they cancelled on me! Stated they didnt have the arrangement I wanted and although they promised same day delivery, an arrangement of THEIR choosing couldnt be..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Hello this rosali mendoza. I buy a dining set For my kitchen and in less than a month two of the chairs legs ara cricket. The first time i..."