Publishers Clearing House - Told me that I ordered a magazine which I did not.
Until now I have had fun entering the contests for the dream of making big bucks.I have been unemployed for nearly two years, and am attempting to build my own business.
I do not have extra money for frivolous things. Now they tell me I ordered a magazine geared toward a young woman, I am 60 years old. It is a magazine I never heard of, and would not order anyway because I do not buy magazines. I read books.
PCH will do anything to make money off the public.
Do not respond to their emails.The same can happen to you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I have searched every website my book is on, and I found this handy dandy calculator..."
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "I have an Emerson tv and the screen have a blue image in the middle. You see the screen double( as you can see on the picture posted) I only..."
- "We purchased the Sonoma Saddle Leather Sectional from Ashley Furniture on 09/02/2009. It was delivered 09/15/2009. The wedge had a "pick" or hole in the leather. On 09/19/2009 one of..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "I recently ordered a very reasonably-priced 32 oz. bottle of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with free 2-day shipping (purchased on Feb 2, 2016). I used an AMEX gift card and..."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."