Publishers Clearing House - The hackers and fraud people

Again I have tryed to play the PCH Slot games, like the wild west, casino, heaven 7, and spin the big wheel.It instead says Error.

Can you please fix this. I have been trying to do the sweepstakes everyday for the drawing on the 23 rd of Aug, 2012. Also Please inform me about my 11 didget numbers that I can call in on the phone. The hackers have again screwed up my chances to play PCH SLOTS.

Please contact me thru: and or 1-630-826-9478. Thank you, Glenn Sandberg PS: I enjoy playing everyday. Please contact me.

I am very pissed.Its not right for the hackers to do this to me, or any one else.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 04, 2013 #752878

stay away from pch they will infect your computer with a virus.

0 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2012 #553758

lingerie online is actually that presently there is actually a flood of information here that you simply can not access in a underwear contain. When searching a good online underwear retailer take a look at their own gift ideas, vying retailer list et cetera with regard to ideas of which are popular resources. KEEP THE RECEIPT Even after your energy and commitment she just may love something otherwise - maintain the reception beneath a haven and you will go back together to be able to pick out one changing. Use this as a learning feel to find out what she beloved or hated and also next period you can make an also better option.

Brow Online-Website für .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.