Publishers Clearing House - The hackers and fraud people

Aug 09, 2012
review #338000

Again I have tryed to play the PCH Slot games, like the wild west, casino, heaven 7, and spin the big wheel.It instead says Error.

Can you please fix this. I have been trying to do the sweepstakes everyday for the drawing on the 23 rd of Aug, 2012. Also Please inform me about my 11 didget numbers that I can call in on the phone. The hackers have again screwed up my chances to play PCH SLOTS.

Please contact me thru: TheSwede1950@yahoo.com and or 1-630-826-9478. Thank you, Glenn Sandberg PS: I enjoy playing everyday. Please contact me.

I am very pissed.Its not right for the hackers to do this to me, or any one else.

aa6a3b4
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
woods

Dec 04, 2013

stay away from pch they will infect your computer with a virus.

0 0 Reply
www.charmfemale.com

Oct 11, 2012

lingerie online is actually that presently there is actually a flood of information here that you simply can not access in a underwear contain. When searching a good online underwear retailer take a look at their own gift ideas, vying retailer list et cetera with regard to ideas of which are popular resources. KEEP THE RECEIPT Even after your energy and commitment she just may love something otherwise - maintain the reception beneath a haven and you will go back together to be able to pick out one changing. Use this as a learning feel to find out what she beloved or hated and also next period you can make an also better option.

Brow Online-Website für www.charmfemale.com/plus-size .

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×