Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes scams
i am pissed off because there to many people who scam people because they want that might dollar and no matter who it hurts i could really used that money for my daughters education but now i can not because it was a scam.thank you for listening to me mr.daniel elliott.
it was publishers clearing house out of new york city.
stop scammimg people this way and do it the right way.you should not have to pay for anything when you enter into a sweepstakes.i am a very pissed off citizenof the united staes of america.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His..."
- "$50 for my case for starters. My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue. Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it..."
- "We ordered carpet for our family room (22 X 25) from Menard's in Fort Wayne, IN. When we started installing our second roll we noticed it was a different shade..."
- "Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner. We have been ordering take out at local restaurants. This is the third time I have..."
- " We purchased a Bernhardt leather sofa, chair ottoman and other furniture 7-8 years ago. The furniture was in a room that was rarely used. We moved recently and..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."