i am pissed off because there to many people who scam people because they want that might dollar and no matter who it hurts i could really used that money for my daughters education but now i can not because it was a scam.thank you for listening to me mr.daniel elliott.
it was publishers clearing house out of new york city.
stop scammimg people this way and do it the right way.you should not have to pay for anything when you enter into a sweepstakes.i am a very pissed off citizenof the united staes of america.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "We ordered carpet for our family room (22 X 25) from Menard's in Fort Wayne, IN. When we started installing our second roll we noticed it was a different shade..."
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."
- "I hired Ruth Maldonado from Ruth’s ReVamp, Lewisville Texas, for a move-out cleaning. When deciding on date to come, I asked her if she had help since I was concerned..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."