Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes scams
i am pissed off because there to many people who scam people because they want that might dollar and no matter who it hurts i could really used that money for my daughters education but now i can not because it was a scam.thank you for listening to me mr.daniel elliott.
it was publishers clearing house out of new york city.
stop scammimg people this way and do it the right way.you should not have to pay for anything when you enter into a sweepstakes.i am a very pissed off citizenof the united staes of america.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..."
- "I recently purchased a kitten from Rebecca Sprague at http://silvercattery.com/. I was so excited to finally pick up my kittens at the airport as they were a surprise for my..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."