Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Issue not resolved

I ourchased a computer.It was an absolute mess.

I had to pay over 100.00$ postage,which was extrvagant. The computer was pure junk. Nothing worked. It was advertised as having windows XP,and actually had windows'97!!

I tried everything to update it to Windows XP,and kept getting messages stating that it was not possible due to some jibberish that the Clearinghouse had done to the computer whioch made it impossible to update. I put it in the trash 3 months aftert recieving it!!SHAME on YOU, SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE!!!!

I am a poor woman.MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

d6f1b5f review #117633
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments18 Report
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Lesieli Tuitavake: account# 03

Dec 04, 2011

Hello! Sweepstake Clearinghouse Customer Services. My name as mention above and the reason why I contacted you because in 2008 as my account number at the time mention above, I was one of your customer who tried to buy stuff cheap like three or four items like kitchen ware, computer, necklace and others that I do not remember...as of now I wonder if I can get my money back as it takes too long and plus I do not have any interest of those any more. Please check my account number and let me know how long will it takes waiting for my money back.

Regard,
Lesieli.

Marsha Johnson

Nov 10, 2011

I have the same complaints as this character, Ron Parker! I receive messages that tell me enter the contest and than I get a hold bunch of junk I have no interests in. PlEASE Stop sending me entries if I have to buy anything, because I will not1

Feb 09, 2010

HELLO PUBLISHERS CLEARINGHOUSE SWEEPSTAKES

A FEW WEEKS AGO, ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS CALLED ME AT HOME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO SEND ME TWO AIRLINE TICKET (ROUNTRIP)
i FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHEN

WOULD YOU CHECK THIS FOR ME? MY NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION ARE BELOW

303 MAPLE STREET
CORBIN, KY
40701

Feb 09, 2010

HELLO THIS MESSAGE IS FOR PUBLISHER'S CLEARINGHOUSE SWEEPSTAKES CUSTOMER SERVICE

A FEW WEEKS AGO, ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS OR DIRECTORS CALLED ME AT HOME AND CONGRADULTED ME IN STILL BEING IN THE POOL. HE ALSO TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO SEND ME TWO ROUND-TRIP AIRLINE TICKETS, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OUTCOME OF THE SWEEPSTAKE. i FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHEN THAT WOULD BE. I ALSO FORGOT TO ASK HIM HIS NAME.

WOULD YOU LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME?
MY NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION ARE NOTED BELOW

303 MAPLE STREET
CORBIN, KY 40701

Jan 22, 2010

Hello this message is for publisher's clearinghouse customer service

hello
I was called by your company last week and told he would be sending me two round-trip tickets. But, like an ***, I did not ask him for his name or when I could expect those two tickets to arrive. Would you please check on this for me? thank you
my name and contact information is noted below
303 maple stret
606-52301422

Jan 19, 2010

Hello
this comment is for Publisher's clearinghouse customer service

Hello, I keep getting an error message that says my email address is incorrect. Well, I beg to differ. I am perfectly aware of what my email address is. I have no intention of changing anything about it whatsover.

thought you could use an honnest comment

for you information, my email addres is, and will continue to be parkerr@hotmail.com

Dec 25, 2009

This message is for publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes

I dont know what the problem is. I was attempting to enter your sweepstakes
I do not give a jack squat about insurance information/ Yet, when I exited out of it. I exited myself out of the entire website. I had to start over again twice. So, I cannot enter it.

I thought you could use an honest opinion

regard

Dec 13, 2009

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

I received an error message again saying my email address was incorrect. Well, I beg to differ. I am perfectly aware of my email address and I have perfect vision.

for you information my email address is and has been parkerr@hotmail.com
password is peanutsy2345

this has not changed for 7-8 years

303-maple street

Dec 13, 2009

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

I was attempting to enter your sweepstakes but got an error message by quido saying my email address. Well, I beg to differ. My email address is and has been parkerr@hotmail.com password is peanutsy2345

this is and has been my email address for 7-8 years. I have no intention whatsoever of changing any part of it. If this means I cannot enter your sweepstakes, than I can't.

303 maple street corbin, ky 40701

Dec 08, 2009

Hello
This message is for Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes

I keep getting an error message that says my email address is already in use. No kidding! It is use by me. My email address is and has been Parkerr@hotmail.com password is peanutsy2345

they have been mine for 7-8 years, and I have not intention of changing anything about them at this point in time

Dec 06, 2009

Hello Publisher clearinghouse sweepstakes
customer service

I have a comment to make. I keep getting an error message poppint up that says my email address is incorrect. Well, I beg to differ. I know perfectly well what my email address. It is parkerr@hotmail.com and the password is peanutsy2345.

This is and has been my input date for 7-8 years. I have no intention whatsoever of changing any part of it whatsoever for the PRIVILEGE of entering your sweepstakes

thought you could use an honest comment

ron parker

Dec 03, 2009

hello publishers clearinghouse customer service

Just to let you know some of the so-called free trial offers are not free at all. The freecreditreport is most definately not free. Nor is the free trial offer for magic jack. Both of them tried to charge me something by asking me for me c/c information.
I told both of them to *** off

thought you might need an honest comment.

regard
606 52301422
corbin, ky
40701

Dec 03, 2009

Hello Publishers clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

I just got another error message from SQUIDO saying my date is incorrect. And once again, I beg to differ. My email address is and has been for 7-8 years

parkerr@hotmail.com
my password also is and has been for 7-8 years

peanutsy2345

I have not intention of changing any part of either my email address nor password for the PRIVELEGE of allowing SQUIDO to assist me. I am also appalled that would you endorse this ludricous behavior on their part.

Either you want me to enter your sweepstakes of not.
r. parker

Dec 03, 2009

hello publisher clearinghouse customer service.

I just received an error message from Squido saying my input date was incorrect. Well, I beg to differ. My date information is and has been the same for 7-8 years now. It is and will remain parkerr@hotmail.com password is peanutsy2345

thought you might want to know about one of your unethical companies. Also the one option titled "C=FREE CREDITREPORT" is a fraud. They say in their name they are a free credit report. I beg to differ. These *** had the nerve to ask me for my c/c data so that they can charge me something.

I sent them a quick email and told them to *** off and try this game with someother *** down the block. Certainly not the one that resides at 303 maple street
corbin, ky
r. parker

Dec 01, 2009

Dear PUblishers clearinghouse sweepstakes
customer service

I have a comment to make. I attempt to enter your contest. But, I am not interested in what you are trying to make me purchase. Car insurance is an example

Nov 02, 2009

Hello Publisher's Clearinghouse Customer Service:

I keep getting an error message that says my email address is already being used. No kidding! It is in use because it is mine. Mine is Parkerr@hotmail.com and has been for 7-8 years. Futhermore, I have absolutely no intention of changing it now..

I thought this feedback would be useful for you.
Regard,
303 Maple Street
Corbin, Ky 40701
tel (606)523-1422

Nov 02, 2009

Hello Publisher's Clearinghouse Customer Service:

I keep getting an error message that says my email address is already in use.
No kidding! It is in use because it is mine. My email address is and has been parkerr@hotmail.com. And I absolutely refuse to change it merely for the PRIVILEGE of utilizing your services. Therefore, my email address will remain parkerr@hotmail.com.
I thought you would like this feedback.

Regards
Corbin, Ky 40701
tel (606) 523-1422

Diana Baskin

Apr 27, 2008 Richardson, Texas

I am so glad I found this review. Thank God I checked it out first. I was about to send the balance $400 for a laptop from this company. I used the voucher and have already paid $50.00. I know that money is lost but it is better than losing 450.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×