I ourchased a computer.It was an absolute mess.
I had to pay over 100.00$ postage,which was extrvagant. The computer was pure junk. Nothing worked. It was advertised as having windows XP,and actually had windows'97!!
I tried everything to update it to Windows XP,and kept getting messages stating that it was not possible due to some jibberish that the Clearinghouse had done to the computer whioch made it impossible to update. I put it in the trash 3 months aftert recieving it!!SHAME on YOU, SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE!!!!
I am a poor woman.MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Purchase
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "PCH settled with California and 21 other states re a similar lawsuit. Only difference--the phrase "like the Pay Nothing"-- etc clause. What devious, greedy people. How many..."
- "For more than 25 years I have owned a consulting business devoted to improving call centers and customer service for companies such as Motorola, Hughes Engineering, SiriusXM Satellite radio, AT&T,..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Awful company. Ordered 2 swim suits in size XL and checked their sizing chart as indicated along with reviews which promised true to size. I received them very late at..."
- "I was browsing through groupon looking to score a good deal when I found a huge scam. First of all they are trying to pass off a cheaply made generic..."
- "i ordered and it arrived broken. They sent replacement which was broken as well. I am never doing business with them in the future!!! There are plenty of..."
- "Like any snake oil, the placebo effect is pretty high. If you believe in the stuff- your body just says -"Yea! Let's do that again!" . Well, I cannot say..."
- "My name is Reginald Fain my claim #is2914710.From the months of April2016 to August 30 2016...a company named TNT 18008604857 also known as naughty date.com has been sole users of..."