Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
I ourchased a computer.It was an absolute mess.
I had to pay over 100.00$ postage,which was extrvagant. The computer was pure junk. Nothing worked. It was advertised as having windows XP,and actually had windows'97!!
I tried everything to update it to Windows XP,and kept getting messages stating that it was not possible due to some jibberish that the Clearinghouse had done to the computer whioch made it impossible to update. I put it in the trash 3 months aftert recieving it!!SHAME on YOU, SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE!!!!
I am a poor woman.MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!c0e2fa7
You may also like
- "putting out the word about Best Bully /Goon Squad all over the internet! Twitter, Face book, Consumer report, FTC, BBB, on and on! Bought a computer from Best Buy for..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "Believe it or not, you did the right thing. This will sound terribly unprofessional but you did the right thing by reporting Laura McClure of Atlanta. You saved thousands of..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."