Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
I ourchased a computer.It was an absolute mess.
I had to pay over 100.00$ postage,which was extrvagant. The computer was pure junk. Nothing worked. It was advertised as having windows XP,and actually had windows'97!!
I tried everything to update it to Windows XP,and kept getting messages stating that it was not possible due to some jibberish that the Clearinghouse had done to the computer whioch made it impossible to update. I put it in the trash 3 months aftert recieving it!!SHAME on YOU, SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE!!!!
I am a poor woman.MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I was not allowed to pay my bill because it was more than 2 days old. Wal Mart needs to shut down bill payment if they can't take a stub..."
- "Almost dealt with them! Thank you will spread the word, they are not accredited by the BBB WOW..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "Ce *** ma première expérience avec cette société. Je voulais acheter mon costume de cosplay de taobao comme vous le savez ne peut pas acheter directement alors j'ai utilisé yoybuy..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "My name is Terese and 2 years ago I reached my goal weight using the Roca Labs regimen and have maintained it. I weigh 155 lbs and wear a size..."