Publishers Clearing House - Storage containers

I recently ordered storage containers & amp; the lids don't fit & seal.In my opinion they are pure junk.

If this is the kind of merchandise that you handle I will never order from you again. I expect a letter of apology & want someone to come pick up the box. I will never order from you again cause I feel you handle nothing but junk.

I will be waiting on my letter.I had best not be charged for the storage containers that I can not use.

Tupperware beats you 10-1 thank you again

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
chic zucco

Nov 12, 2013 #741313 Madison, Wisconsin

again don't buy anything from pch,its all outdated and they lie about being on sale,then they hit you with shipping that is the same price as theJUNKyou ordered,its junk all of it and nobody wins anything,going to call bbb on them and complain to them,they only want orders,and sometimes they throw away entrys with orders on them because there was a time when i foolishly ordered some books that i never got,now i was not billed,but thats because the entry never made it ,they are full of *** and totally unorganized... :zzz

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about