Publishers Clearing House - Storage containers
I recently ordered storage containers & amp; the lids don't fit & seal.In my opinion they are pure junk.
If this is the kind of merchandise that you handle I will never order from you again. I expect a letter of apology & want someone to come pick up the box. I will never order from you again cause I feel you handle nothing but junk.
I will be waiting on my letter.I had best not be charged for the storage containers that I can not use.
Thank you for your time Bobby Grubb
Tupperware beats you 10-1 thank you againreview #450076
You may also like
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "I recently spent $180 for Nike Air Max only to have the shoes split open on each side in the same spot!! As you can see from photos these shoes..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."