Publishers Clearing House - Storage containers
I recently ordered storage containers & amp; the lids don't fit & seal.In my opinion they are pure junk.
If this is the kind of merchandise that you handle I will never order from you again. I expect a letter of apology & want someone to come pick up the box. I will never order from you again cause I feel you handle nothing but junk.
I will be waiting on my letter.I had best not be charged for the storage containers that I can not use.
Thank you for your time Bobby Grubb
Tupperware beats you 10-1 thank you again129fe5d8 review #450076
You may also like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I ORDERED A MARKET FRESH TURKEY BACON RANCH SANDWICH FRIES AND LARGE DRINK --- ONLY TO DRIVE OUT OF THE DRIVE THRU WITH 2 ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES --- NO FIRES..."
- "Company ordered lunch for us today, and this is the sticker that was on my sandwich. As a Christian I was offended, and I won't be ordering Jimmy John's again,..."
- "I am having an issue with the quality of the knobs that I purchased. After I installed the knobs in my kitchen, two of them spontaneously broke. They were not..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."
- "Ich weiß ja nicht wo die "einigen aus deinem letzten Jahrgang" diese "grässlichen" Kleider bestellt haben, aber es ist voll der Blödsinn den du da schreibst. Ich und viele von meinen..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."