Publishers Clearing House - Storage containers
I recently ordered storage containers & amp; the lids don't fit & seal.In my opinion they are pure junk.
If this is the kind of merchandise that you handle I will never order from you again. I expect a letter of apology & want someone to come pick up the box. I will never order from you again cause I feel you handle nothing but junk.
I will be waiting on my letter.I had best not be charged for the storage containers that I can not use.
Thank you for your time Bobby Grubb
Tupperware beats you 10-1 thank you again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I have bought 2 adorable puppies from Adnana Ene and the most Amazing experience ever the puppies are 2 years old now and they are only 3 lbs she is..."
- "I placed a order on 03/15/15 I just received it 03/28/15. I planned to wear on my Bday but it came with a hole on side with 3 stickers around..."
- "My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day. I went through this website..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."