Publishers Clearing House - storage containers
I recently ordered storage containers & amp; the lids don't fit & seal.In my opinion they are pure junk.
If this is the kind of merchandise that you handle I will never order from you again. I expect a letter of apology & want someone to come pick up the box. I will never order from you again cause I feel you handle nothing but junk.
I will be waiting on my letter.I had best not be charged for the storage containers that I can not use.
Thank you for your time Bobby Grubb
Tupperware beats you 10-1 thank you again1058219a review #450076
You may also like
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Avoid this girl at all costs she is a thief and a scammer she meets up with you in a empty parking lot takes your money and *** with the..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."