Publishers Clearing House - still no "O" in PCH BINGO

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

d50df6e review #402315
43 Helpful? 21
Had the same issue27 Comments55 Report
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
maleheat

Oct 09, 2013

i got an o when i first started playing but never again did i see one that's why i don't win either lot's of other letters and some times 3 of same but no O

Tim

Sep 22, 2013

I agree with Jim on his comment. I don't know how anyone could even believe they can win this ***. Just goes to show you that people will believe anything they see on TV!

Jim

Sep 11, 2013

OMG people seriously? PCH is the BIGGEST SCAM EVER!! I hope more people find out about this piece of s.hit place and it goes out of business.

marie

Sep 11, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

I agree with you. I think it is a rigged. The same here,played Bingo but the "O" does not show up too. Complaint about that, but no reply back. :(

BizznissG

Sep 06, 2013 Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

:eek Wow!!! Thought it was only me!!! Never never had I'd ever seen an "O" in my BING....O!!!!! Hmmmm.....! CHEATERS!!!!! They also never sent my Travel subscription...but get on me about late payments for items purchased! AND "slanders" my character by sending messages claiming I had NEVER odered anything when they're begging for sales!!!! Must do a better job of "fooling" folks!

DragonRI

Aug 29, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

Alas, to date. still no letter O and repeat letters persist. But the good news is that I have contacted the NY State Gaming Commission regarding the way this game is set up to play. Actually, it is illegal to offer a game of chance which is set up in a such a way that the winner is predetermined. In this case of PCH bingo game, they openly admit that they hold the letter O back until they are ready, or want to, release it. They say who ever is the 1st person to play just before or immediately after they decide to release the letter O will win i.e. they release the letter O just before or after the period of resetting all the letters. The terms/rules state that there will be only a certain amount of winners within a year thereby contradicting their own admissions....they also added a statement something like, "...but of course we can select a winner at anytime before a drawing comes into play...." thereby sorta like writing in a loophole for themselves. Certainly they are not releasing the letter O weekly, if they were there would be a winner every single week. The gaming commission pointed out that PCH was successfully sued a few times for this so called , "predetermining of winners". I say that they need to be sued again! Also, several times I have presented to PCH the allegations about Trudy Dinkins and their response each time was that they will get back to me soon and that issue began being raised several months ago and still no answer! The Trudy issue along with this... Show more

DragonRI

Aug 24, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

It takes approximately 3.5 hours to play every single so-called cash win game offered by PCH. When will you people wake up!!!??? With the exception of the bingo requiring "jackpot", every single game cannot be won except once a year...everything has a draw date! They will have u playing the games for months until the draw date. Their tokens also r worthless as all u can do w/them is use them for entries that are near impossible to win. As for the letter O, there are some:They are sitting on them. :grin

funnygal

Aug 24, 2013

There aren't any o's the company has something against o's like in OHM or OMEN or AMEN. Guess there's no reverence with them. Please reverence us and give us O's. People have won the jackpot as the amount went down now its climbing up again. I want the O I so deserve-let there be Justice!!!!!!!

OneTimeWinner

Aug 14, 2013 Omaha, Nebraska

It's not IMPOSSIBLE to win - just improbable.

That being said I won $150 on SLOTS (got all the bonuses)

So - NOT a scam and not impossible, just very unlikely. Read the terms and conditions. With like the slots and games the computer randomly picks a TIME for payout. The first person to play at or after that time is the winner (at least for the daily prizes).

ken

Aug 12, 2013 Phoenix, Arizona

there is never an " o " in pch instant bingo- so why play this ignominious game,the answer is " don't "

hebrew

Aug 07, 2013 Joplin, Missouri

I have been playing long as i can remeber still no 0 also can't get in the game again too try to get a jackp-t.

Superorc

Jul 24, 2013 Mount Sterling, Illinois

I have been playing jackpot bingo since it started over two years ago, and I have only seen one O in all those times!! It came on a Saturday afternoon when all letters would expire at midnight. I have played every day since then and no O as all of you have stated. We all are wasting considerable time doing these games with only one chance in a billion of ever winning!

mistysun

Jul 22, 2013 Houston, Texas

YOUR right NO( O ) I been playing every day for a yr or ? Never even come close to winning any of PCH games , oh sure I win tokens , I apply those tokens to something and guess what , Still Nothing, But the games are fun . maybe One day they will pick me for real

J.E in houston texas :p

Kaw

Jul 19, 2013 Del Norte, Colorado

There most likely is no "O" that's how they keep you from winning. I am in the same position, playing the Bingo just for the heck of it and have never seen an "O" come up as an option. It's a scam.

Jun 04

I h ave the same problem and never seen an o but you do get sweepstakes entries

LuckyLady32

Jul 19, 2013

i haven't gotten an "o" either, but someone has to win the money

carolflowers

Jul 14, 2013 Johnston, Rhode Island

July 14,2013 I too have NEVER seen an O in Bingo. Everyone is Right. What is going on?.Why do We Keep Playing if we know we cannot win without the O. I am very disapponted in PCH. I THOUGHT IT WAS LEGIT?

21-40 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.