Publishers Clearing House - Still no "O" in PCH BINGO

You are the author of this review

Mark as resolved

ADD MEDIA

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

More Review Details

Helpful? 51 Yes 51 22 No 22
Had the same issue 52 Yes 52
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 01 #1087224

PCH could you please fix bingo and blackjack because I love to play it everyday and please put a O in bingo once in a while so that we could have a chance to win because you know that we will never win without a O AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

green blue eyes

Jan 09 #1091695 Rochester, New York

JT #1 WHO WON DEC. 30TH PCH?#2 BINGO MUSIC WAS THE BEST!!!!!NEED A CD OF INGO MUSIC PLEASE!

Jan 01 #1087219

Your pch bingo isn't working and the new games that are popping up in the place of bingo are not playable. You need to correct this problem or get rid of pch games all together. Time is important to us all and your new games are not are not time friendly.

Jan 01 #1087046

cant get bingo to come up at all today, also got half way thru blackjack and it said technical problems come back later...that was at 6 am and its almost 5 pm and still no bingo or blackjack

Jan 01 #1087023

It has been over one-year from the last time I saw the 'o'. Also, the bingo doesn't seem to be accessible today.

Jan 01 #1086905

As of 1/1/16, I can't get PCH Bingo any more. Really nice surprise!

Dec 25, 2015 #1083723

I have never seen an o as well. Maybe there will be a Christmas miracle today for some lucky person. Merry Christmas!

Mary J Moore

Dec 18, 2015 #1080954

Anonymous December 18, 2015
I haven't seen the o either. I agree with everyone. Where is it? I have been playing since the beginning too. I'm getting fed up!

Dec 14, 2015 #1078731

The "O" is what you call a holdout letter. In every contest where you have to spell a word using letters you collect there is one letter that isn't used until it's time to give the jackpot away. Unless you're the lucky winner you're never going to see it. You didn't think this was a game of chance, did you?

Nov 26, 2015 #1069806

no I have not hand o am a disabled us army it just some thing to do at home am not going know were . its just money you cant tack with you. that's way isis is coming to much *** going on here/ and we are not going to stop them . I no I was there

Jan 02 #1087563

Thank you for your service!
I hope that things improve for you, and that we survive long enough for the next president to have a chance to restore the government back to a representative republic instead of the current emperor and his congressional minions, not to mention all of his appointments.
At least this 'lottery' is no charge but time. Haven't we all given too much to the state coffers?
Again, we cannot thank you and all of our wonderful volunteer soldiers who protect us while the leaders tie you hands behind your back and blindfold you.

Oct 29, 2015 #1055786

I ALSO PLAY THE PCH PROGESSIVE BINGO AND EVERYDAY THE PRIZE BE IN THE THOUSANDS BUT ALL THE LETTERS WOULD COME OUT BUT THE"O" AND WHY IS THE LETTER "O" DISABLED WHY CAN'T IT NEVER COME IS THIS A REAL GAME OR ANOTHER FAKE JUST TO KEEP YOUR HOPES HIGH

Gary C0

Oct 26, 2015 #1053977 Ashtabula, Ohio

Me too! No O at all. Maybe a farce sweepstakes....Just used for addressing purposes and of course advertising.

Oct 17, 2015 #1050042

I used up over 72 million tokens & haven't won anything !!!!!!!!

Suesall

Oct 15, 2015 #1048956 Lakeview, Ohio

I so agree with you. I think this is all alot of false "YOU ARE GOING TO WIN"" HAS ANYONE ON HERE EVER WON ANYTHING?

Sep 29, 2015 #1040977

I have been playing sense it started. That's years not mouths.
I have never seen them letter " O". And that is, I've been playing sense it conception. We' not talking months here.

Sep 02, 2015 #1028734

why hasen't anyone from PCH answered the question as to the letter O in jackp-t

Aug 29, 2015 #1026973

I have experienced the same problem--for over a year!
Additionally, how do those players with millions of Tokens acquire so many? I play daily; yet, my cumulative Token count is a mere 6,715,673.

Aug 15, 2015 #1019838

I have been playing for years and still no O I think this is fixed

Aug 03, 2015 #1015268

I cannot send the card in at the end of the game.

21-40 of 107 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.