Publishers Clearing House - Still no "O" in PCH BINGO

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

review #402315
21 47 Helpful?
Had the same issue42 Comments66
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

18 hours ago #1013293

I have the same issue, no O for 2 weeks now I have been watiting on the O OOOMG this is a night mare. Has any one ever won the PCH Bingo witn an O!!

Jul 15 #1008035

Been playing for over a year. Never seen an O.

Larry K.Parent

Jun 10 #993315 Naples, Florida

WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING THE PCH. BINGO JACKPOT GAME, I USED TO GET THE 'O' IN 'JACKPOT' FOR SEVERAL WEEKS !! BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER, AND THEN NO 'O' !! I HAVE EVERY LETTER THUS FAR THIS WEEK!! I SEE THE GAME HAS REACHED ALMOST $4,000.00!! PERHAPS IT IS MY TURN!! SO, i KEEP PLAYING UNTIL THE ELUSIVE 'O', IS ACTIVATED!! I LOVE PCH.!! Larry,Naples,FL.

May 30 #989612

I played since pch started online got the same thing no "o" so that tells you the game is fixed other wise that company will be broke by now

Donna

Mar 21 #961738 Grandview, Missouri

I've been playing for years and Never, Never, Never got an 'O'. What's up with that? Is this a for real sweepstakes or not... Where's the 'O' ??????????????????

robert1422

Feb 19 #948069 Cleveland, Ohio

I play Bingo also and never get the o. I do get the other letters always. But some one get's the o because the pot is always taken. You never see who won at bingo. Which is kind of strange. Wishing you good luck in getting the o.

Feb 19 #948018 Montgomery, Alabama

Hi there,
I have been wondering the same thing. Someone wins somewhere, but they never say who won. I have been playing for years and I have never had a O. I wonder how all this works?
Annie

Dee

Jan 30 #938785 Las Vegas, Nevada

I have never seen the letter O. Every week I get every letter but the O. The same thing with me solving the jigsaw puzzle. I solved it an only got 500 tokens instead of 500.00 dollars cash. I beat the game solitaire and nothing but a few tokens. These games are set up so you can't win. I just do it for recreation now. You will never win enough money to do you any good!

jcfox

Jan 31 #939184

I haven't been able to figure out how to even play the Bingo game. Can someone explain how it
is done? It sounds like it is probably just a big waste of time though. Thanks.

hotman

Jan 13 #930409 Hamlin, West Virginia

i have done the same thing over and over i have got all the letters by tuesday and none after that i think it is rigged no 0 love to get a answer from pch

2 0 Reply
Ticked OFF

Dec 19, 2014 #918202

Everything PCH is a SCAM

Rose

Dec 07, 2014 #912341

well we all know is not going to be won

custodian 101

Oct 27, 2014 #891371

same way with me

lazylil

Sep 20, 2014 #872970 New Jersey, United States

I have not gotten a O yet Iv'e been waiting every week for the O..I get all the other letters but no O.I think its bull..

mancusoj

Aug 14, 2014 #856400

I have been playing bingo for years ,have never seen one O,sorry

Stupid

Jul 14, 2014 #840397

I had the same issue. I get down to one number after getting the same numbers over and over again. But NO!. Ever notice that most winners get a $5.00 gift card to Amazon? What are you gonna buy at Amazon for that? Plus shipping . I thin they know way in advance who will win. Ever notice the big winners on tv? No-one seems to be poor like me . Get it guys?

sam

May 17, 2014 #816310

Sam just bing no o

Apr 22, 2014 #807912

If you people actually read the rules of the progressive jackpot bingo, you'd know why the O doesn't ever appear.
It's set to appear randomly and only during a previously specified time. This was you don't have dozens of people winning every minute and ruining the jackpot.
Don't cry scam just because you don't win. This is essentially a free lottery. They don't owe us anything for our participation.

0 3 Reply

1-20 of 66 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×