• show-popup

Location Kansas City, Missouri
Category Shopping
Views 233
Monetary Loss

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die??? 306e915

Comments (45) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 45 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

1 day ago
If you people actually read the rules of the progressive jackpot bingo, you'd know why the O doesn't ever appear.
It's set to appear randomly and only during a previously specified time. This was you don't have dozens of people winning every minute and ruining the jackpot.
Don't cry scam just because you don't win. This is essentially a free lottery. They don't owe us anything for our participation.
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 10  from Bakersfield, California
my name is Shirley and i agree pchgames are a big ripoff, i never get the letter O AND FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN REAPEAT LETTERS AND NOW ITS FRIDAY AND I ONLY HAVE SAT. TO PLAY, I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS AND PCH SHOULD REDO THEIR SYSTEM OR I MIGHT JUST BUG OUT
Reply to gemini1936

Jan 10  from Bakersfield, California
MY NAME IS SHIRLEY IN BAKERSFIELD, AND YES, I AGREE, THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG I NEVER GET THE LETTER O AND I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT LIKE JUST NOW FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING IN MY FAVOR, AND I GET A LOT OF REPEAT LETTERS, I THINK PCH GAMES ARE A BIG RIP OFF :( http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/publishers-clearing-house/still-no-o-in-pch-bingo-20130421402315.html#
Reply to GEMINI

Dec 25, 2013  from Reno, Nevada
I play PCH every day for two yr.'s and have never won anything and spent over 7 million tokens and not even a $5 carrot and my wife and I have never seen an o in #$@%&_$ bingo!
Reply to jadymaderry

Dec 06, 2013  from Kansas City, Missouri
Still no "O". Each week I get JACKP_T. NO "O"!!
Reply to lottoman

Nov 30, 2013  from Montgomery, Alabama
What about the PCH casino when you have a 50 - 50 chance at money or a number and I've spun that think over a 1000 times and hit a number every time ????? Figure that out?
Reply to Tj540

Nov 30, 2013
I'm in the same boat without an O ever letter but the O
Reply to Tj540

Nov 30, 2013
I think we are all growing frustrated with that game! This is just one issue I have with that game, the other is that I question why the final chance game, which requires us to match the 4 corners, also includes I's, N's and G's...I can not even imagine what the odds are to ever win that game!!!!
I have never seen anyone win that game...not one person in any of the bingo chat rooms has reported ever winning any of those prizes.
Reply to kalinka

Nov 26, 2013
You never want an
O", that would mean the value of your win is "0"

We can't have that as a goal, can we?
Reply to PS

Nov 15, 2013
no one ever gets an (o) in pch bingo
Reply to mike

Oct 09, 2013
i got an o when i first started playing but never again did i see one that's why i don't win either lot's of other letters and some times 3 of same but no O
Reply to maleheat

Oct 09, 2013  from Alabaster, Alabama
I have once.
Reply to player

Sep 22, 2013
I agree with Jim on his comment. I don't know how anyone could even believe they can win this ***. Just goes to show you that people will believe anything they see on TV!
Reply to Tim

Sep 11, 2013
OMG people seriously? PCH is the BIGGEST SCAM EVER!! I hope more people find out about this piece of s.hit place and it goes out of business.
Reply to Jim

Sep 11, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
I agree with you. I think it is a rigged. The same here,played Bingo but the "O" does not show up too. Complaint about that, but no reply back. :(
Reply to marie

Sep 06, 2013  from Egg Harbor, New Jersey
:eek Wow!!! Thought it was only me!!! Never never had I'd ever seen an "O" in my BING....O!!!!! Hmmmm.....! CHEATERS!!!!! They also never sent my Travel subscription...but get on me about late payments for items purchased! AND "slanders" my character by sending messages claiming I had NEVER odered anything when they're begging for sales!!!! Must do a better job of "fooling" folks!
Reply to BizznissG

Aug 29, 2013  from Phoenix, Arizona
Alas, to date. still no letter O and repeat letters persist. But the good news is that I have contacted the NY State Gaming Commission regarding the way this game is set up to play. Actually, it is illegal to offer a game of chance which is set up in a such a way that the winner is predetermined. In this case of PCH bingo game, they openly admit that they hold the letter O back until they are ready, or want to, release it. They say who ever is the 1st person to play just before or immediately after they decide to release the letter O will win i.e. they release the letter O just before or after the period of resetting all the letters. The terms/rules state that there will be only a certain amount of winners within a year thereby contradicting their own admissions....they also added a statement something like, "...but of course we can select a winner at anytime before a drawing comes into play...." thereby sorta like writing in a loophole for themselves. Certainly they are not releasing the letter O weekly, if they were there would be a winner every single week. The gaming commission pointed out that PCH was successfully sued a few times for this so called , "predetermining of winners". I say that they need to be sued again! Also, several times I have presented to PCH the allegations about Trudy Dinkins and their response each time was that they will get back to me soon and that issue began being raised several months ago and still no answer! The Trudy issue along with this... Show more
Reply to DragonRI

Aug 24, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
It takes approximately 3.5 hours to play every single so-called cash win game offered by PCH. When will you people wake up!!!??? With the exception of the bingo requiring "jackpot", every single game cannot be won except once a year...everything has a draw date! They will have u playing the games for months until the draw date. Their tokens also r worthless as all u can do w/them is use them for entries that are near impossible to win. As for the letter O, there are some:They are sitting on them. :grin
Reply to DragonRI

Aug 24, 2013
There aren't any o's the company has something against o's like in OHM or OMEN or AMEN. Guess there's no reverence with them. Please reverence us and give us O's. People have won the jackpot as the amount went down now its climbing up again. I want the O I so deserve-let there be Justice!!!!!!!
Reply to funnygal

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Mrs Peggy Marske

I just received the replacement for the first art set that I received that had several pieces missin...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug