Publishers Clearing House - Still no "O" in PCH BINGO

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

More Review Details

Helpful? 51 Yes 51 23 No 23
Had the same issue 52 Yes 52
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 26 #1118187

Hi MY Name is Bill Corbet can you tell me why I can't play PCH BINGO games anymore And even the ciasno games as well please help, IF not then Than Do do want to be a Pch Custmer any more Please Help?

Jan 10 #1092333

I dont think anyone is supposed to win as I have had the same experience. Now for some reason, they have taken it off my computer.

Jim

Jan 07 #1090472 Wichita, Kansas

Ihave been playing every day for the last 2 and a half months and have over 10 million tokens and have not won anything either!!!!!!! JW

Jan 06 #1090072

pch bingo has been retired

Jan 06 #1089805

iv been playing for 2 years i have only seen 1 and still no win.but iv never lost a bingo game still havent won nothing at that

Jan 06 #1089745

Likewise! I have never seen the O either, & have been playing the instance win bingo sense 2012.

Jan 05 #1089393

The O is simply how they control their winners. It seems ocassionally some few folks win but the odds are against players. I assume there is no obligation for more winner like gambling that one pays for. So, that is just the way it is.

Rosebud

Jan 05 #1089012 Lake Worth, Florida

I've been playing it for years, and will have all the letters but no 'O'. That's the breaks. We can see when someone wins, and I pray that they need it more than I do.
Now the game doesn't even seem to be accessible.
BGB

Jan 04 #1088861

I have been playing for months also and have not seen a "o".
Now I can't even get the bingo game. It keeps coming up with slots

mercury7

Jan 04 #1088315

I have been playing pch bingo for almost two years almost everyday and I have never once seen the letter O.I should have one at least one time but have yet to see the letter O in the word bingo.#wheres the O????

adeluco2

Jan 03 #1088247 Jersey City, New Jersey

I usually log into the instant bingo from the search menu as I don't receive Bingo emails. Now when I search the screen goes to the new tournament screen. I tried to get around it but nothing works. adeluco2@comcast.net

Jan 03 #1088081

What's wrong with the bingo and the lucky diamond slots can't even play them??

Suzi

Jan 03 #1088080

I have never seen an "O" either. Now I can't even find PCH Bingo. Every time I try to go there, the website takes me to the new slots or Blackjack. What happened to it? Just curious.

anonymous

Jan 02 #1087618

I can't even get into bingo since they started the new slots game

Jan 02 #1087519 Fontana, California

I have seen no O either in Months of playing Bingo.

Jan 02 #1087522

Also for some reason I am not able to play Bingo anymore .It keeps taking me someplace else on games I have already play.. And I still lose Playing card about 2 a day. I wrote to PCH after losing about 300 cards and they only gave me 10.000 tokens for my lost. Then I starter video taping every game card that wouldn't play and send in about 10 I loaded up on youtube for them to see. Then I sent the videos to PCH and they haven't done a thing yet and now its a new year 2016. How can you enjoy a game when their web site freezes up on you and you lose game cards? Some times I think PCH Rigs the games

Jan 02 #1087560

When I get an inactive card/scratch-off I right-click, select 'frame' or 'this frame' and hit reload.
This usually brings back the game, which then defaults to 'technical error' and gives you 1,000 points consolation prize. This is on a PC, unsure about Apple computers.
Other games lock up, or blackjack may go from selection of prize entries to 'tech error, try later' and that never works until after midnight when it reloads to a new game.
Today my Bingo now goes to the slots game that pays out very little tokens, takes long to play.
And no, I have gotten all but 'O' many times now in Bingo. No problem with that being the key, but has anyone really ever won?
Many games I now play identical choices of hoop or clown to drown for hundreds of game without them coming up. When I chose more randomly they all came up occasionally, but not now. So that is not chance, that is design. Good luck everyone, but I must play until I get my retirement, since I am laid off and now too old to hire for anything!

Jan 02 #1087451

I suspect the O is under the chance of 17 with other letters. Keep trying.

custodian101

Jan 02 #1087402 Le Mars, Iowa

your so right on that

Jan 02 #1087400

I
have been playing for a year or more no O

1-20 of 108 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.