Publishers Clearing House - still no "O" in PCH BINGO

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

f38d909 review #402315
44 Helpful? 21
Had the same issue30 Comments58 Report
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Dee

1 day ago Las Vegas, Nevada

I have never seen the letter O. Every week I get every letter but the O. The same thing with me solving the jigsaw puzzle. I solved it an only got 500 tokens instead of 500.00 dollars cash. I beat the game solitaire and nothing but a few tokens. These games are set up so you can't win. I just do it for recreation now. You will never win enough money to do you any good!

jcfox

6 hours ago

I haven't been able to figure out how to even play the Bingo game. Can someone explain how it
is done? It sounds like it is probably just a big waste of time though. Thanks.

hotman

Jan 13 Hamlin, West Virginia

i have done the same thing over and over i have got all the letters by tuesday and none after that i think it is rigged no 0 love to get a answer from pch

Ticked OFF

Dec 19, 2014

Everything PCH is a SCAM

Rose

Dec 07, 2014

well we all know is not going to be won

custodian 101

Oct 27, 2014

same way with me

lazylil

Sep 20, 2014 New Jersey, United States

I have not gotten a O yet Iv'e been waiting every week for the O..I get all the other letters but no O.I think its bull..

mancusoj

Aug 14, 2014

I have been playing bingo for years ,have never seen one O,sorry

Stupid

Jul 14, 2014

I had the same issue. I get down to one number after getting the same numbers over and over again. But NO!. Ever notice that most winners get a $5.00 gift card to Amazon? What are you gonna buy at Amazon for that? Plus shipping . I thin they know way in advance who will win. Ever notice the big winners on tv? No-one seems to be poor like me . Get it guys?

Apr 22, 2014

If you people actually read the rules of the progressive jackpot bingo, you'd know why the O doesn't ever appear.
It's set to appear randomly and only during a previously specified time. This was you don't have dozens of people winning every minute and ruining the jackpot.
Don't cry scam just because you don't win. This is essentially a free lottery. They don't owe us anything for our participation.

0 3 Reply
gemini1936

Jan 10, 2014 Bakersfield, California

my name is Shirley and i agree pchgames are a big ripoff, i never get the letter O AND FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN REAPEAT LETTERS AND NOW ITS FRIDAY AND I ONLY HAVE SAT. TO PLAY, I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS AND PCH SHOULD REDO THEIR SYSTEM OR I MIGHT JUST BUG OUT

GEMINI

Jan 10, 2014 Bakersfield, California

MY NAME IS SHIRLEY IN BAKERSFIELD, AND YES, I AGREE, THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG I NEVER GET THE LETTER O AND I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT LIKE JUST NOW FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING IN MY FAVOR, AND I GET A LOT OF REPEAT LETTERS, I THINK PCH GAMES ARE A BIG RIP OFF :( http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/publishers-clearing-house/still-no-o-in-pch-bingo-20130421402315.html#

jadymaderry

Dec 25, 2013 Reno, Nevada

I play PCH every day for two yr.'s and have never won anything and spent over 7 million tokens and not even a $5 carrot and my wife and I have never seen an o in #$@%&_$ bingo!

Old Man

Dec 05, 2013

:cry Never the O here in Copperopolis :(

Tj540

Nov 30, 2013 Montgomery, Alabama

What about the PCH casino when you have a 50 - 50 chance at money or a number and I've spun that think over a 1000 times and hit a number every time ????? Figure that out?

Tj540

Nov 30, 2013

I'm in the same boat without an O ever letter but the O

1-20 of 58 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×