Publishers Clearing House - Still no "O" in PCH BINGO

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

review #402315
21 45 Helpful?
Had the same issue36 Comments62
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company

The website is under maintenance

Donna

Mar 21 #961738 Grandview, Missouri

I've been playing for years and Never, Never, Never got an 'O'. What's up with that? Is this a for real sweepstakes or not... Where's the 'O' ??????????????????

robert1422

Feb 19 #948069 Cleveland, Ohio

I play Bingo also and never get the o. I do get the other letters always. But some one get's the o because the pot is always taken. You never see who won at bingo. Which is kind of strange. Wishing you good luck in getting the o.

Feb 19 #948018 Montgomery, Alabama

Hi there,
I have been wondering the same thing. Someone wins somewhere, but they never say who won. I have been playing for years and I have never had a O. I wonder how all this works?
Annie

Dee

Jan 30 #938785 Las Vegas, Nevada

I have never seen the letter O. Every week I get every letter but the O. The same thing with me solving the jigsaw puzzle. I solved it an only got 500 tokens instead of 500.00 dollars cash. I beat the game solitaire and nothing but a few tokens. These games are set up so you can't win. I just do it for recreation now. You will never win enough money to do you any good!

jcfox

Jan 31 #939184

I haven't been able to figure out how to even play the Bingo game. Can someone explain how it
is done? It sounds like it is probably just a big waste of time though. Thanks.

hotman

Jan 13 #930409 Hamlin, West Virginia

i have done the same thing over and over i have got all the letters by tuesday and none after that i think it is rigged no 0 love to get a answer from pch

Ticked OFF

Dec 19, 2014 #918202

Everything PCH is a SCAM

Rose

Dec 07, 2014 #912341

well we all know is not going to be won

custodian 101

Oct 27, 2014 #891371

same way with me

lazylil

Sep 20, 2014 #872970 New Jersey, United States

I have not gotten a O yet Iv'e been waiting every week for the O..I get all the other letters but no O.I think its bull..

mancusoj

Aug 14, 2014 #856400

I have been playing bingo for years ,have never seen one O,sorry

Stupid

Jul 14, 2014 #840397

I had the same issue. I get down to one number after getting the same numbers over and over again. But NO!. Ever notice that most winners get a $5.00 gift card to Amazon? What are you gonna buy at Amazon for that? Plus shipping . I thin they know way in advance who will win. Ever notice the big winners on tv? No-one seems to be poor like me . Get it guys?

sam

May 17, 2014 #816310

Sam just bing no o

Apr 22, 2014 #807912

If you people actually read the rules of the progressive jackpot bingo, you'd know why the O doesn't ever appear.
It's set to appear randomly and only during a previously specified time. This was you don't have dozens of people winning every minute and ruining the jackpot.
Don't cry scam just because you don't win. This is essentially a free lottery. They don't owe us anything for our participation.

0 3 Reply
gemini1936

Jan 10, 2014 #771457 Bakersfield, California

my name is Shirley and i agree pchgames are a big ripoff, i never get the letter O AND FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN REAPEAT LETTERS AND NOW ITS FRIDAY AND I ONLY HAVE SAT. TO PLAY, I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS AND PCH SHOULD REDO THEIR SYSTEM OR I MIGHT JUST BUG OUT

GEMINI

Jan 10, 2014 #771454 Bakersfield, California

MY NAME IS SHIRLEY IN BAKERSFIELD, AND YES, I AGREE, THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG I NEVER GET THE LETTER O AND I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT LIKE JUST NOW FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING IN MY FAVOR, AND I GET A LOT OF REPEAT LETTERS, I THINK PCH GAMES ARE A BIG RIP OFF :( http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/publishers-clearing-house/still-no-o-in-pch-bingo-20130421402315.html#

jadymaderry

Dec 25, 2013 #763814 Reno, Nevada

I play PCH every day for two yr.'s and have never won anything and spent over 7 million tokens and not even a $5 carrot and my wife and I have never seen an o in #$@%&_$ bingo!

lottoman

Dec 06, 2013 #753704 Kansas City, Missouri

Still no "O". Each week I get JACKP_T. NO "O"!!

1-20 of 62 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.