Publishers Clearing House - still no "O" in PCH BINGO

Apr 21, 2013
review #402315

I have gotten all the letters - even multiple letters in JACKPOT - BUT NO "O"!!!Week after week, I get all the other letters, BUT NO "O"!!!

Has anyone out there ever gotten an "O"??? Please contact me!!! I have been playing PCH BINGO for months, and have NEVER seen a"O". If I could at least see ONE "O"; even if I did not win the Jackpot.

How can you play week after week, and "NEVER" see an"O"???

The odds are in the thousands if not the millions.Can someone at PCH put some "O's" in the ***, so I can see at least one "O" before I die???

66af98d
3.4
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Stupid

Jul 14

I had the same issue. I get down to one number after getting the same numbers over and over again. But NO!. Ever notice that most winners get a $5.00 gift card to Amazon? What are you gonna buy at Amazon for that? Plus shipping . I thin they know way in advance who will win. Ever notice the big winners on tv? No-one seems to be poor like me . Get it guys?

Apr 22

If you people actually read the rules of the progressive jackpot bingo, you'd know why the O doesn't ever appear.
It's set to appear randomly and only during a previously specified time. This was you don't have dozens of people winning every minute and ruining the jackpot.
Don't cry scam just because you don't win. This is essentially a free lottery. They don't owe us anything for our participation.

0 2 Reply
gemini1936

Jan 10 Bakersfield, California

my name is Shirley and i agree pchgames are a big ripoff, i never get the letter O AND FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN REAPEAT LETTERS AND NOW ITS FRIDAY AND I ONLY HAVE SAT. TO PLAY, I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS AND PCH SHOULD REDO THEIR SYSTEM OR I MIGHT JUST BUG OUT

1 0 Reply
GEMINI

Jan 10 Bakersfield, California

MY NAME IS SHIRLEY IN BAKERSFIELD, AND YES, I AGREE, THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG I NEVER GET THE LETTER O AND I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT LIKE JUST NOW FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING IN MY FAVOR, AND I GET A LOT OF REPEAT LETTERS, I THINK PCH GAMES ARE A BIG RIP OFF :( http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/publishers-clearing-house/still-no-o-in-pch-bingo-20130421402315.html#

1 0 Reply
jadymaderry

Dec 25, 2013 Reno, Nevada

I play PCH every day for two yr.'s and have never won anything and spent over 7 million tokens and not even a $5 carrot and my wife and I have never seen an o in #$@%&_$ bingo!

Old Man

Dec 05, 2013

:cry Never the O here in Copperopolis :(

Tj540

Nov 30, 2013 Montgomery, Alabama

What about the PCH casino when you have a 50 - 50 chance at money or a number and I've spun that think over a 1000 times and hit a number every time ????? Figure that out?

Tj540

Nov 30, 2013

I'm in the same boat without an O ever letter but the O

kalinka

Nov 30, 2013

I think we are all growing frustrated with that game! This is just one issue I have with that game, the other is that I question why the final chance game, which requires us to match the 4 corners, also includes I's, N's and G's...I can not even imagine what the odds are to ever win that game!!!!
I have never seen anyone win that game...not one person in any of the bingo chat rooms has reported ever winning any of those prizes.

PS

Nov 26, 2013

You never want an
O", that would mean the value of your win is "0"

We can't have that as a goal, can we?

mike

Nov 15, 2013

no one ever gets an (o) in pch bingo

maleheat

Oct 09, 2013

i got an o when i first started playing but never again did i see one that's why i don't win either lot's of other letters and some times 3 of same but no O

Tim

Sep 22, 2013

I agree with Jim on his comment. I don't know how anyone could even believe they can win this ***. Just goes to show you that people will believe anything they see on TV!

Jim

Sep 11, 2013

OMG people seriously? PCH is the BIGGEST SCAM EVER!! I hope more people find out about this piece of s.hit place and it goes out of business.

marie

Sep 11, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

I agree with you. I think it is a rigged. The same here,played Bingo but the "O" does not show up too. Complaint about that, but no reply back. :(

BizznissG

Sep 06, 2013 Egg Harbor, New Jersey

:eek Wow!!! Thought it was only me!!! Never never had I'd ever seen an "O" in my BING....O!!!!! Hmmmm.....! CHEATERS!!!!! They also never sent my Travel subscription...but get on me about late payments for items purchased! AND "slanders" my character by sending messages claiming I had NEVER odered anything when they're begging for sales!!!! Must do a better job of "fooling" folks!

Showing 1-20 of 49 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×