Publishers Clearing House - Scratch off instant winner I won sent it in never got the money 5,000

May 17, 2013
review #409523

Got the April 30th million for life sweepstakes in mail it came with all the stamps to buy things plus two instant win scratch offs I filled all the stuff out scratched off the two one I did not win the second it said I won 5,000.00 instant winner to sign my name on back and send it in with my entry for the April 30 th million dollar for life I did and I have not heard anything about my instant win in that money so pch is a bunch of *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

aaf41b9
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
sam

Aug 26

From all the winners I see They always deliver the checks so I don't believe they send a check in the mail

DragonRI

Dec 29, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

You did not win anything. The scratch cards and instat win games are all set up the same. All you really won was an entry to win 5000. You need to read everything thoroughly before reacting.

DragonRI

Jul 13, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

The scratch cards/instant win games that come in their mailings are not really instant wins. It will appear so when you scratch and have matches, but in reality all it means is that you will be entered into a drawing for the particular scratch/instant win card.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×