• show-popup

Shares 0

Publishers Clearing House - Scratch off instant winner I won sent it in never got the money 5,000

• by   May 17, 2013
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 409523
Company Publishers Clearing House
Product / Service Instant Inner Scratch Off
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 108
Monetary Loss

Got the April 30th million for life sweepstakes in mail it came with all the stamps to buy things plus two instant win scratch offs I filled all the stuff out scratched off the two one I did not win the second it said I won 5,000.00 instant winner to sign my name on back and send it in with my entry for the April 30 th million dollar for life I did and I have not heard anything about my instant win in that money so pch is a bunch of *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 3080b94

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 29, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
You did not win anything. The scratch cards and instat win games are all set up the same. All you really won was an entry to win 5000. You need to read everything thoroughly before reacting.
Reply to DragonRI

Jul 13, 2013  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
The scratch cards/instant win games that come in their mailings are not really instant wins. It will appear so when you scratch and have matches, but in reality all it means is that you will be entered into a drawing for the particular scratch/instant win card.
Reply to DragonRI

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

error message

On deadline day to spell bingo,error pops up and says: An error has occurred with you game play sess...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug