Publishers Clearing House - Scratch Off

Jul 11, 2012
review #331113

I won $100 on a scratch off that you sent to me with my Clearing House entry.I never received it and never heard from you again.

Why???? I followed all your rules when returning my entry forms, it cost me a fortune in stamps, but I perservered. When a scrathed off and found that I had won $100, I was pleased that I would at least get something for all my time and trouble.

I feel that this was just a scam and you never intended to give me the money.Furthermore, you should sent out to all the people who faithfully participated a list of the "big winners.' Wher is my $100????

ac78600
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Mary Ann Ward

Aug 14 Biloxi, Mississippi

I have tried to enter in the drawing and am trying to download the scratch offs but have been unable to because I stopped ordering from the website. It has cost me in stamps and out of pocket cost for so many products that I wouldn't have bought. I don't feel that is necessary to win. I have spent several hundreds of dollars so far. I can't afford it.

DragonRI

Feb 27 Central Falls, Rhode Island

You win nothing but the right to be entered into a drawing. The drawing is fake and they been sued for pre determined winners in the past. Everything about PCH is bull ***. Play games for useless tokens cuz all u can do with tokens is purchase entries to things no one wins to begin with. All anyone wins, be it via games or mailings, is the right to be entered into a drawing that all have same odds of winning and those odds are twice the world's entire population to one. Their odds are 8x greater than any powerball odds!

Kong yang

Dec 27, 2012

You guys know whats an entry right.. Its the same as sweepstakes when you scratch off and win means you are eligible to win in a like random draw box which ever name is pulled out. Well as entry if it means one time scratch win really then I have won $100,000 cause I have scratch that one so many times and should been sent right. What ever entry means in PCH everything gets recorded.

Carmen Smith

Sep 13, 2012

I am filing a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against PCH for fraud concerning the scratch off tickets. I too have won close to $40,000 with the scratch off tickets (sent with EVERY bill), and to date, I have not received 1 thin cent in payment even though I followed the rules very closely (and yes, I too, spent a fortune in stamps). PCH is a major SCAM and I want everyone who was scammed by them re: scratch off tickets, to contact me ASAP. They cannot be allowed to get away with misrepresenting their contests & games, deceiving the American public during a recession. ladysaffire70 at Y.

DeaDawn

Jul 13, 2013 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Right there with you!! I really don't thinl they ever pay out!!
Honestly do you know anyone who has won? With scratch and win,
I still have not seen a penny for all the cards O scratched and
was an instant winner!!!!!!!

j z smooth

Feb 24 Millville, New Jersey

yes, pch is big scam, i think they just want to buy there cheap products i"ve played many games also maybe class action suit will stop there lying to the public :zzz :upset 8)

Pissedgranny

Apr 24

I was sent a scratch card in the mail and scratched all boxes correctly, meaning I should have received 40,000. I've been a pch customer for the past 10 years. I often get suckered into buying their products and spend my mornings (after the mail comes) filling out contest entries. What the ***. I want my money.

bobola77

Aug 09, 2012

THE PCH IS NOT HOLDING UP TO WHAT THEY SAY IT IS NOT FAIR PEOPLE DO SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON THERE SITES AND WITH MAIL. PEOPLE WITH THE HOPES OF WINNING :(

dorothy ulmer

Aug 03, 2012

i got a scratch off from pch and won 500.. but i dont know how to clam my prize..who can help me?

rabbithound

Jul 28, 2012

I TO HAD WON A 100 OR SO THE SCRATCH OFF SAID I DID.NEVER SEEN NOTHING,AND I ORDERED SEVERAL THINGS FROM THEM.ANYHOW,I GUESS THAT HAS BEEN ENOUGH FOR THEM TO KEEP SENDING THEM 2INCH THICK PACKS OF OFFERS TO ME.I AM GETTING SOME SATISFACTION THAT IT COSTING THEM IN STAMPS,AND I JUST TOSS THEM IN THE TRASH.LIFE GOES ON.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×