I won $100 on a scratch off that you sent to me with my Clearing House entry.I never received it and never heard from you again.
Why???? I followed all your rules when returning my entry forms, it cost me a fortune in stamps, but I perservered. When a scrathed off and found that I had won $100, I was pleased that I would at least get something for all my time and trouble.
I feel that this was just a scam and you never intended to give me the money.Furthermore, you should sent out to all the people who faithfully participated a list of the "big winners.' Wher is my $100????
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scratch Off
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "The US Food driver was blocking the street and knew it. I believe his words were, I was here first. With Cars waiting, he continued to make two..."
- "I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart. I always liked chips ahoy until today. The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."