I am being ripped off by Publisher Clearing House.I am being charged for one item I never received and for one item that was never ordered but returned through USPS when I found it in my mailbox; now they have put it out for collection!
I have contacted them several times and have returned all of their 'bills' with an explanation of the situation. They do not care and are still trying to get money for items I do not have! I will be taking this to my state's attorney general's office!
Beware!These people are scam artists!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Random Items
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."
- "nagpadala ako ng box 2 box of xtra large from dubai to mindanao hinabol kona palitan ang address sabe pwede dw pumunta lng sa malapit na lbc branch..pumunta nga ako..."
- "Booked a ticket to Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival in Bali from Viagogo as the event's 'official partner for international ticket sales' and got slugged IDR300,000 (approx AUD30.00) in booking..."
- "I am not happy with your customer!! The number provided on this page does not work. I received a dress that came damaged. The lining was torn and i have..."