Ripped off by Publishers Clearing House
I am being ripped off by Publisher Clearing House.I am being charged for one item I never received and for one item that was never ordered but returned through USPS when I found it in my mailbox; now they have put it out for collection!
I have contacted them several times and have returned all of their 'bills' with an explanation of the situation. They do not care and are still trying to get money for items I do not have! I will be taking this to my state's attorney general's office!
Beware!These people are scam artists!review #238145
You may also like
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench. The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom. Soon after arrival,..."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."
- "Brand new top of the line $1300 dryer and it develops rust within 2 months. Probably the rust developed much sooner. Afterall why would you check for rust in..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."