Publishers Clearing House win nothing
If someone tells me I have won some money I will be more skeptical and it makes sense that they must not have it to give because they sent me on a run a round that goes back to 2006 and yes I am pissed I feel I have more than enough right to be.And when they send me the sorry for the misunderstanding someone else is scamming you not us.
Well to this I say you are a bunch of no good liars I know what I received in my email came from their business and they should be held responsible for their actions. Why go on pulling the same old bull routine.
Are they that desperate for clients or removed from reality.You think that it would not work long for them so I can only conclude there are more suckers than I can imagined and they must be reorganizing due to Amazon pushing there business aside.
It seems to me that they are not pushing there normal ad routine and they are out to make a buck of the search engine payout.I don't care how they make it but I do care about having my name sold out to telemarketing scams and receiving thousands of notices in my mail box telling I have won a million dollars that never shows up and the emails continue to reflect similar information sending on a wild goose chase to nothing but frustration and despair.No amount of money will change my view of what this organization has put me through and I don't think they have any intention of paying anyone for this I think of seeing the prize patrol ripped to shreds in my dreams and I will rest more peaceful.review #365539
You may also like
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day. I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online. Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."