Publishers Clearing House win nothing
If someone tells me I have won some money I will be more skeptical and it makes sense that they must not have it to give because they sent me on a run a round that goes back to 2006 and yes I am pissed I feel I have more than enough right to be.And when they send me the sorry for the misunderstanding someone else is scamming you not us.
Well to this I say you are a bunch of no good liars I know what I received in my email came from their business and they should be held responsible for their actions. Why go on pulling the same old bull routine.
Are they that desperate for clients or removed from reality.You think that it would not work long for them so I can only conclude there are more suckers than I can imagined and they must be reorganizing due to Amazon pushing there business aside.
It seems to me that they are not pushing there normal ad routine and they are out to make a buck of the search engine payout.I don't care how they make it but I do care about having my name sold out to telemarketing scams and receiving thousands of notices in my mail box telling I have won a million dollars that never shows up and the emails continue to reflect similar information sending on a wild goose chase to nothing but frustration and despair.No amount of money will change my view of what this organization has put me through and I don't think they have any intention of paying anyone for this I think of seeing the prize patrol ripped to shreds in my dreams and I will rest more peaceful.c2e775f review #365539
You may also like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."