Publishers Clearing House supposedly free gift.
I am very turned off with Publishers Clearing House because I ordered a special adhesive that is to be used to seal rips, tears, hems, etc in fabrics and while waiting for this order they sent me a free gift.
Free gift my ###. I never asked for this supposedly free gift which they felt they should charge me $4.99 for shipping it to me.
The box when I got it in the mail was not marked as having this free gift in it so I opened it thinking that it was this special adhesive. In the box the note said my adhesive was backordered but they were happy to send me this free gift with the condition that I send them the $4.99 in shipping charges for it.
I will no longer buy anything from them when they send me the contest envelopes because they only want me to buy products from them at outrages amounts of money. They list their products at a certain amount which seems reasonable until you check closer and find out that it's several more additional payments of that amount.
I am also tired of paying high shipping and handling charges sometimes more than the cost of the item I am buying.
From now on their mail will go in the garbage.
Thanks for letting me inform others of this scam.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade. Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when..."
- "scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass. Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn. Of course..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "Hi my name is Susana Carpenter Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of..."
- "Was shopping in the Philadelphia center city store on 17th and chestnut when i hit my second toe on my right foot on one of the rolling racks in the..."