Publishers Clearing House supposedly free gift.
I am very turned off with Publishers Clearing House because I ordered a special adhesive that is to be used to seal rips, tears, hems, etc in fabrics and while waiting for this order they sent me a free gift.
Free gift my ###. I never asked for this supposedly free gift which they felt they should charge me $4.99 for shipping it to me.
The box when I got it in the mail was not marked as having this free gift in it so I opened it thinking that it was this special adhesive. In the box the note said my adhesive was backordered but they were happy to send me this free gift with the condition that I send them the $4.99 in shipping charges for it.
I will no longer buy anything from them when they send me the contest envelopes because they only want me to buy products from them at outrages amounts of money. They list their products at a certain amount which seems reasonable until you check closer and find out that it's several more additional payments of that amount.
I am also tired of paying high shipping and handling charges sometimes more than the cost of the item I am buying.
From now on their mail will go in the garbage.
Thanks for letting me inform others of this scam.review #150603
You may also like
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass. Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn. Of course..."
- "I got on the Metra train in the windy city, Chicago. I was on my way to an appointment. Going there, I didn't know how to work the..."
- "I made a purchase on eBay from a seller named Ultimate Arms. They are a reseller of Chinese imported "tactical" gear, mostly for the Air Soft crowd.I found one of..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."