Publishers clearing house said i won 82 thousand dollar.
I received a message on my phone stating i have won 82 thousand dollars. I called the number the left, and talked to someone named Michael Myers who said i did win 82 thousand dollars from Publishing Clearing House and they would be at my house today with the money all i had to do was send
them 299 dollars through western union.
Obviously, I didn't send them the money. I do not have that kind of money to give away just because they said I won.
They just called me again right now to see if I went to Western Union yet to send them the money. Its really starting of *** me off!
Who can I call to see if these people are who they say they are? I really would like to find out how many others they have taken for their money.review #171946
You may also like
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "had my oil changed at the stanwood wa store. Drove to the grocey store and then to pick up my wife at the doctor my wife went to..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."