Publishers clearing house said i won 82 thousand dollar.
I received a message on my phone stating i have won 82 thousand dollars. I called the number the left, and talked to someone named Michael Myers who said i did win 82 thousand dollars from Publishing Clearing House and they would be at my house today with the money all i had to do was send
them 299 dollars through western union.
Obviously, I didn't send them the money. I do not have that kind of money to give away just because they said I won.
They just called me again right now to see if I went to Western Union yet to send them the money. Its really starting of *** me off!
Who can I call to see if these people are who they say they are? I really would like to find out how many others they have taken for their money.12981fa4 review #171946
You may also like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "Keller Williams of La Jolla now employes Barbara Bolla who was found to have taken part in beating up an elderly lady by a San Diego jury last December. See..."
- "Barbara Bolla, Keller Williams of La Jolla, 8813 Villa La Jolla Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037, was found guilty of beating up a 72 year old woman. New coverage can..."
- "I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase. The version the florist delivered was nothing..."
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."