Publishers Clearing House - Billing/Harrassment

I have already filed one consumer complaint and going to file yet another!The other one was resolved over two months ago...I thought.

They even admitted it was! Now, today, I get a bill and a threatening letter for the Log Cabin Mag issue that has already been solved, PLUS...they're telling me yet again, that I have not paid for two MORE items. The $12 History Channel mag was mailed to them on 1 Nov 2011. In that same letter, I received a bill for a wall tap/switch.

I paid the History Channel $12.00 and told them I had never received this item. Therefore, I am not paying for it. 21 November I get a consolidated bill in ONE envelope for all three of these items. Then, a seperate letter arrives, same day, from another *** there telling me this has been turned over to him and to pay this!

And that's not all: They REPLICATED one of my old orders, Figi's Bridge MIX, and it arrived today as well! Since I have paid out of my pocket to return THREE damaged items and a package of 2 bottles with NO Super Glue, they are going to send me a return lable or we're about to go to court! I stopped entering/ordering nearly 3 months ago.

So...now we're replilcating my old orders in order to squeeze more money out of me!Next stop: Consumer Complaints, after that legal action!

review #276471
0 5 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Maureen Dilley

May 29, 2012 #487702

Another problem I have
They say you can pay in four installments
Lets say you buy three items
each installment is $10.00 a month so that is $30.00 a month
Instead of putting $10.00 on each Item they apply teh entire $30.00 to one of the items and assess late charges on the other two.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×