Publishers Clearing House - Billing/Harrassment
I have already filed one consumer complaint and going to file yet another!The other one was resolved over two months ago...I thought.
They even admitted it was! Now, today, I get a bill and a threatening letter for the Log Cabin Mag issue that has already been solved, PLUS...they're telling me yet again, that I have not paid for two MORE items. The $12 History Channel mag was mailed to them on 1 Nov 2011. In that same letter, I received a bill for a wall tap/switch.
I paid the History Channel $12.00 and told them I had never received this item. Therefore, I am not paying for it. 21 November I get a consolidated bill in ONE envelope for all three of these items. Then, a seperate letter arrives, same day, from another *** there telling me this has been turned over to him and to pay this!
And that's not all: They REPLICATED one of my old orders, Figi's Bridge MIX, and it arrived today as well! Since I have paid out of my pocket to return THREE damaged items and a package of 2 bottles with NO Super Glue, they are going to send me a return lable or we're about to go to court! I stopped entering/ordering nearly 3 months ago.
So...now we're replilcating my old orders in order to squeeze more money out of me!Next stop: Consumer Complaints, after that legal action!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade. Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "Criminal - Everdry Roofing in Suwanee Georgia is owned by James Scuka and Jamie Scuka. Everdry Roofing in Suwanee was previously Equity Exteriors in Ohio owned by James Scuka. Below..."
- "Thieves!! Don't believe him!!!! He used to be called K.eeps now Kanandez epperson or POWERHOUZE RECORDINGS! They're on the ripoff report, look them up! They have dissolved the company..."
- "Oconee County Walmart, in Georgia has the worst customer service ever! It's almost as if they resent people coming in and shopping. Granted it was 10:30pm on a rainy night,..."
- "I received a letter informing me that as of June 1st, 2016, the data usage in my UNLIMITED DATA plan is going to be LIMITED to 1TB. Although I am..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."