Publishers Clearing house
I am so sick of the endless emails from these people.I even have them blocked and they bypass it.
And phone calls. Dont enter. its the biggest scam ever. I must get 20 emails a day in both reg email and spam plus mail and phone calls.
its so annoying. i've called and asked them to stop and they just "i assume" smile and say but you could win this.yeah right anyone know if thats every really happened to anyone?? I dont. Its all a big scam and really do trust me.
dont sign up for anything.its all a liereview #435990
You may also like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I..."
- "I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to my close friend of sorbet blooms, and he sent me photo to say "thanks". When I opened a pic, I was totally embarrass!!! Almost..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE! Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment. If you go..."
- "They say I owe them more tax money than what my county treasurer states? They obviously made an error and they haven't fixed it. I have sent they idiots tax..."