Publishers Clearing house
I am so sick of the endless emails from these people.I even have them blocked and they bypass it.
And phone calls. Dont enter. its the biggest scam ever. I must get 20 emails a day in both reg email and spam plus mail and phone calls.
its so annoying. i've called and asked them to stop and they just "i assume" smile and say but you could win this.yeah right anyone know if thats every really happened to anyone?? I dont. Its all a big scam and really do trust me.
dont sign up for anything.its all a lie
You May Also Like
- "Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were..."
- "This review will be a little lengthy because I want potential customers to really understand how bad this company is regarding standing behind their products. I purchased a patio..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much. Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though. In the picture I am attaching, you..."
- "I have ordered multiple times from this door to door company. The last time I ordered, I was way overcharged. When I called the manager he said he would bring..."