Publishers Clearing House
PCH keeps sending new forms and threatening to discard my original entry if I fail to respond.Every other day I get mail of this nature and then after I respond two days later I get another.
I wonder if there is such a contest. I think it may be some sort of a scam to sell their pathetic products. They sold me three grilling pans worth about 20% of what I paid them for these pans. Now they are doing the same thing with my email address as well.
I accidentally ordered a magazine and was not able to cancel the very next day. I told them cancel my order it was a mistake in two different emails the next day and yet a week later I get a bill.
I don't want the magazines and can't even afford them yet the PCH people just ignored my emails and sent the bill.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Of The People Working In The Contest And Sales
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..."
- "My name is Jessica Galbreth, a popular fantasy/fairy artist who does a fair amount of licensing to manufacturers with my art. In 2005, I was contacted by Janet Hare..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle. We took a vehicle..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."