Publishers Clearing House
PCH keeps sending new forms and threatening to discard my original entry if I fail to respond.Every other day I get mail of this nature and then after I respond two days later I get another.
I wonder if there is such a contest. I think it may be some sort of a scam to sell their pathetic products. They sold me three grilling pans worth about 20% of what I paid them for these pans. Now they are doing the same thing with my email address as well.
I accidentally ordered a magazine and was not able to cancel the very next day. I told them cancel my order it was a mistake in two different emails the next day and yet a week later I get a bill.
I don't want the magazines and can't even afford them yet the PCH people just ignored my emails and sent the bill.
Rick Maluchnikreview #349403
You may also like
- "I own three of the Blair Wiggins signature series flats blue s-curve technology rods and the 8.0 ft rod broke the second day I used it and the 7.9 ft..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I made a order back in February 02, 2012 and According to their website they will send the order Items according to the planting..."
- "Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g. They were a fraud site. they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."