Publishers Clearing House
PCH keeps sending new forms and threatening to discard my original entry if I fail to respond.Every other day I get mail of this nature and then after I respond two days later I get another.
I wonder if there is such a contest. I think it may be some sort of a scam to sell their pathetic products. They sold me three grilling pans worth about 20% of what I paid them for these pans. Now they are doing the same thing with my email address as well.
I accidentally ordered a magazine and was not able to cancel the very next day. I told them cancel my order it was a mistake in two different emails the next day and yet a week later I get a bill.
I don't want the magazines and can't even afford them yet the PCH people just ignored my emails and sent the bill.
You may also like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "My name is Jessica Galbreth, a popular fantasy/fairy artist who does a fair amount of licensing to manufacturers with my art. In 2005, I was contacted by Janet Hare..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"