Publishers Clearing House
PCH keeps sending new forms and threatening to discard my original entry if I fail to respond.Every other day I get mail of this nature and then after I respond two days later I get another.
I wonder if there is such a contest. I think it may be some sort of a scam to sell their pathetic products. They sold me three grilling pans worth about 20% of what I paid them for these pans. Now they are doing the same thing with my email address as well.
I accidentally ordered a magazine and was not able to cancel the very next day. I told them cancel my order it was a mistake in two different emails the next day and yet a week later I get a bill.
I don't want the magazines and can't even afford them yet the PCH people just ignored my emails and sent the bill.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Of The People Working In The Contest And Sales
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "My name is Jessica Galbreth, a popular fantasy/fairy artist who does a fair amount of licensing to manufacturers with my art. In 2005, I was contacted by Janet Hare..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "I have bought 2 adorable puppies from Adnana Ene and the most Amazing experience ever the puppies are 2 years old now and they are only 3 lbs she is..."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."