Publishers clearing house
hello, my name is earline and i think publishers clearing house is awsome. Although i've never won i would have liked to and i still do. but they have the most awsome games and they have so many entries that i just continue to enter. So i just continue to enter day after day in hopes that someone will knock at my door or even ring a bell. However thanks to my friends at publishers cleaing house, i hope that everyone continues to enter and please buy their products because they have an awsome selection of items. that's mind bottling.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "Please tell me what the *** this is! I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries. I come home to eat, not bothering to..."
- "I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained. My complaint as of now is the mess they left. The..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."