Publishers clearing house
Publishers Clearing House sent me a vocher for a 32 piece cook set, received it all in good condition.They took the money out of my account for the remaining balance minus the vocher which again this is all good.
then today i noticed they took more money out of my account and i cant get ahold of anyone to ask why????The phone rings but no one answers, did i get scamed?? I'm guessing I will have to through the hassle of contacting my bank and stopping payment.
Not sure what to do another pissed off consumer...this is what puts a bad name on odering on line.review #265252
You may also like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "UPS put a box on my porch on 7/11/14 that was busted open so badly that I am sure parts are missing. I have to return the package as..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "After seeing this, being a retired Oklahoma City Police Officer, and in my local store! I have thrown food away because of your employees "hygiene"! You are..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."