Publishers Clearing House
I have emailed Publishers Clearing House three times asking them for my Super Prize Number and the winning number they pick and all I get is a run around.They will not give me a direct answer as to where I can get that information.
All they ever tell me is it is at corporate and they have no access to it. I email them again and ask for an email address to get the information and all I gat agin is the run around. No information as to where I can write or email or call. I do not think there is a Super Prize Number.
If there were, why not give it to you when you enter their sweepstakes? Why keep that information from you?
Anybody else out there ever ask them for YOUR number.
Try it and let us know what answer you get.Maybe you will have better luck than I.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me. I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials. She..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "I receive my BGE bill and pay the monthly charge quoted on my bill in full "ON-TIME" every month when due. Now all of a sudden I am finding..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "The Andalusia Alabama branch likes to text and Facebook their customers as well as take pictures of their employees and have group texts making fun of them. Also Vickie and..."
- "Hello! I;m May Ferris i am writing this on behalf of Paul Madore. We bought a dishwasher the warranty ran out nov,15,2015,last week as i was doing dishes..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."