Publishers Clearing House

Issue not resolved

I have emailed Publishers Clearing House three times asking them for my Super Prize Number and the winning number they pick and all I get is a run around.They will not give me a direct answer as to where I can get that information.

All they ever tell me is it is at corporate and they have no access to it. I email them again and ask for an email address to get the information and all I gat agin is the run around. No information as to where I can write or email or call. I do not think there is a Super Prize Number.

If there were, why not give it to you when you enter their sweepstakes? Why keep that information from you?

Anybody else out there ever ask them for YOUR number.

Try it and let us know what answer you get.Maybe you will have better luck than I.

d42f3ec review #162131
0 Helpful? 2
Had the same issue0 Comments13 Report
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
kloverG

Jul 30

I have the winning numbers for PCH SuperPrize giveaway number 3080

Tommy H

Jun 23 Lake Worth, Florida

All I know is if I won the big one, I'd use half the money for "Make a Wish Foundation". I watched it on You-Tube and I cried my eyes out. No child should have to live with a catastrophic illness. They are so brave and no matter what they try so hard to keep up a good front. Even the parents got to me. I'm still a mess from it.

DragonRI

Dec 23, 2013 Central Falls, Rhode Island

Recently I filed action against PCH for many issues including this one that you bring up. I can assure you, there is no super prize number. A week after PCH was served by the u.s. marshal, pch began calling me directly and asking that if I drop the lawsuit they will pay me 25000.00. Of course I will not drop the lawsuit! I want this huge affiliate marketing company closed down permanently for all the years of deception and manipulation the 25 grand aint doodley squat.

Dec 11, 2013 Salisbury, Maryland

I have not received anyore emails from them since I have not bought anything from them for quite some time. Going to waste more of their time by entering again.

Dec 11, 2013 Salisbury, Maryland

Makes you wonder if they are any more honest than when they were caught the first time committing fraud against their customers. If you did not buy anything, you DID NOT get an entry in their contest. An investigation caught them red handed.

Dec 11, 2013

I used to enter with every mailing. Got tired of going through all the hoops of do this and do that, not to mention all the stamps because sometimes I would get three a week! Most of their merchandise is really cheap, and anything worth having can be gotten from a store much cheaper. I just enter on line, and have about as much possible luck as the devil getting into heaven!

^^^ Yea right.

Mar 18, 2011

And you had time to post a comment on here? Stop lying..... :roll

Joyce

Mar 04, 2011

Really this I's nothing but a scam ! I've went along with it every year and never ever have I seen one *** thing, oh but I do get many emails telling me to enter ? What a joke

plip

Aug 13, 2010

the person who says the've won a million 4 years in a row is full of sh**! If they currently had 4 million in the bank they certainly would not be surfing this site. PCH lists on all winners by name and state/province on line. So, as this is not private what is your name 4 x 1 million. I think you are a big liar

Deborah Holland @ PCH

Jan 12, 2010

At Publishers Clearing House online entries are assigned fully valid SuperPrize Numbers in daily batch mode processing, not in real time. This is why entrants are not given immediate feedback about their SuperPrize Numbers. Encrypted SuperPrize Number information is securely stored on our mainframe computer in the Contest Audit File, along with entrant ID number, entry date and applicable eligibility data. The Contest Audit File is organized for security and giveaway processing, not for individual entrant queries. While individual entrant data may be accessed upon special request, it is not an efficient use of mainframe time and, currently, this type of request cannot be accommodated in large volumes. We are exploring the possibility of creating secure individual entrant accounts to allow access to this information on a self-serve basis in the future.

Dec 11, 2013 Salisbury, Maryland

Yea, right. A computer generated number would be easy to display right after a customer enters the contest. Try your runaround with someone who doesn't know better. :(

bull shit

Jan 03, 2010

all this *** is bull ***, there is no such thing as anything free in america anymore :cry

lucky Boy

Nov 16, 2009

Dont worry about it Ive won the million dollars from them 4 years in a row now without buying one magazine or trinket.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.