I have emailed Publishers Clearing House three times asking them for my Super Prize Number and the winning number they pick and all I get is a run around.They will not give me a direct answer as to where I can get that information.
All they ever tell me is it is at corporate and they have no access to it. I email them again and ask for an email address to get the information and all I gat agin is the run around. No information as to where I can write or email or call. I do not think there is a Super Prize Number.
If there were, why not give it to you when you enter their sweepstakes? Why keep that information from you?
Anybody else out there ever ask them for YOUR number.
Try it and let us know what answer you get.Maybe you will have better luck than I.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " I just had a guy who knocked on my door and told me he is in a public speaking contest and he needs to win points for the trip..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off...."
- "I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me..."
- "I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland. It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to. Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."