I have emailed Publishers Clearing House three times asking them for my Super Prize Number and the winning number they pick and all I get is a run around.They will not give me a direct answer as to where I can get that information.
All they ever tell me is it is at corporate and they have no access to it. I email them again and ask for an email address to get the information and all I gat agin is the run around. No information as to where I can write or email or call. I do not think there is a Super Prize Number.
If there were, why not give it to you when you enter their sweepstakes? Why keep that information from you?
Anybody else out there ever ask them for YOUR number.
Try it and let us know what answer you get.Maybe you will have better luck than I.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "I ordered my sister in law flower's. I understand some slight changes would happen thats normal but seriously. The pretty pink bouquet was what we ordered was suppose to..."
- "I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland. It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to. Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the..."
- "I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did. My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit..."
- "after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why? And I hit a..."