Publishers clearing house
Publishers clearing house says I owe them $20.45 for some kitchen towels that I ordered.When I asked them to show me the order, I received a collection agency notice instead.
If i didn't order it, and didn't receive it, then I'm not paying for it. Show me were I ordered it! Why is that so hard to send to me and proove to me that I ordered something. That is because I didn't order it!
Funny how people work their business.
Maybe they should claify their paper work before assuming things.
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."