Publishers clearing house
Publishers clearing house says I owe them $20.45 for some kitchen towels that I ordered.When I asked them to show me the order, I received a collection agency notice instead.
If i didn't order it, and didn't receive it, then I'm not paying for it. Show me were I ordered it! Why is that so hard to send to me and proove to me that I ordered something. That is because I didn't order it!
Funny how people work their business.
Maybe they should claify their paper work before assuming things.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."