Publishers clearing house
Publishers clearing house says I owe them $20.45 for some kitchen towels that I ordered.When I asked them to show me the order, I received a collection agency notice instead.
If i didn't order it, and didn't receive it, then I'm not paying for it. Show me were I ordered it! Why is that so hard to send to me and proove to me that I ordered something. That is because I didn't order it!
Funny how people work their business.
Maybe they should claify their paper work before assuming things.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "As I long time Dominos customer, I'm having an issue that has been going on for at least a year, and that is either by the App or the Online..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "CompRite is the computer repair company that tries harder. That is why the company has experienced solid growth over the past 10 years, and the latest CompRite store is in West..."
- "This company has stolen my product picture from my website: www.kratomdivine.com, and listed it like it is their own. First of all- it is a trademarked product-and I am bringing..."