Publishers clearing house
Publishers clearing house says I owe them $20.45 for some kitchen towels that I ordered.When I asked them to show me the order, I received a collection agency notice instead.
If i didn't order it, and didn't receive it, then I'm not paying for it. Show me were I ordered it! Why is that so hard to send to me and proove to me that I ordered something. That is because I didn't order it!
Funny how people work their business.
Maybe they should claify their paper work before assuming things.
Shanna B.1173cead review #117686
You may also like
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."