Publishers Clearing House - Publishers clearance house sweepstakes
I am wondering if everyone who is entering the PCH sweepstakes is getting the same emails as i am.I was given a email that stated which boutique and hotel that they would be staying at IF i am the announced winner.
The emails they have sent me would make anyone think they are the winner. I am just wondering if everyone is getting the same thing and if so, i feel this is false hope for EVERYONE who is entering and should be made to stop and possibly fined if this is the case. I know my grandmother and mother used to send in faithfully to them and would pray and hope they would b e the winner and also was made tot hi nk they actually stood a chance. Now, almost 30 yrs later here i sit doing the same thing.
What is really sad is the financial bind we have been in and trying to escape but can't seem to which i am sure everyone has here and there. But, i have 4 children who would really like to have a nice christmas for once and a bigger and warmer house to sleep in. I try to do my best working as much overtime to bring in extra income but it is never enough. I find myself scrpping up change week to week.
My family and i have health issues also which is not good being where we are at but we have to live somewhere. I am not asking nor begging for a handout..I do my best with working and trying to provide but, it would be really nice for once to see a sweepstake actually be for real and actually give something to someone if not me atleast someone in need as much as i am or worser. I could have someone do some searching do some very NICE INVESTIGATION and let me know what me and others co uld do about this b ut, i would like to think they are for real and don't just give false hope.
Please someone let me know what you think about PCH.AM i wasting my time filling out those sweepstakes or do i stand a REAL CHANCE?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "Altamonte Springs, Fl. Motel 6.Pubic hairs in both beds.Dirty pillow cases.Pubic hairs in bathtub.Spots on both bedspreads.Horrible.Rude front desk personal. They did give our money back...."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "I purchased bunk-beds on 29th of December delivery on 30th on 1-1-16 slates broke on bottom bending on top. Called rep that sold them to me got number for conns..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "Ibogaine is the most effective treatment we know for breaking the difficult cycle of drug dependence: it practically eliminates the effects of withdrawal from opiates and it interrupts the craving..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."