Publishers Clearing House - Publisher's Clearing House **dumb people**
I ordered and paid for 3 magazines.I received 2.
I called them and they said the 3rd one would start in 6 months. Now I am getting a bill for the 3rd magazine. After calling Omar the chimpanzee, nothing happened except more past due letters. I called Helen the happless harlett, she said the problem would be fixed.
I'm still getting past due letters. My advice, order the magazines from their subscription departments, not Publisher's Clearing House. They are to big and you get lost in the shuffle.
signed, Frustrated in Connecticut trying to get help from some one smart.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "Hiring a PR/ Media company can become a love story or just be a learning experience when it turns out to be not the right fit. With Reed Trencher it..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "My experience was the opposite. We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009. He was perfect in every way, is..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."