Publishers Clearing House - Publisher's Clearing House **dumb people**
I ordered and paid for 3 magazines.I received 2.
I called them and they said the 3rd one would start in 6 months. Now I am getting a bill for the 3rd magazine. After calling Omar the chimpanzee, nothing happened except more past due letters. I called Helen the happless harlett, she said the problem would be fixed.
I'm still getting past due letters. My advice, order the magazines from their subscription departments, not Publisher's Clearing House. They are to big and you get lost in the shuffle.
signed, Frustrated in Connecticut trying to get help from some one smart.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."