Publishers Clearing House - Publisher's Clearing House **dumb people**
I ordered and paid for 3 magazines.I received 2.
I called them and they said the 3rd one would start in 6 months. Now I am getting a bill for the 3rd magazine. After calling Omar the chimpanzee, nothing happened except more past due letters. I called Helen the happless harlett, she said the problem would be fixed.
I'm still getting past due letters. My advice, order the magazines from their subscription departments, not Publisher's Clearing House. They are to big and you get lost in the shuffle.
signed, Frustrated in Connecticut trying to get help from some one smart.review #142624
You may also like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "Don't buy from Lazada!! I got my outdoor automatic Inflatable Cushion by LBC very late. The cushion busted the first time we tried it! My son is not even 60kg..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."