Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House sent me a refurbashed computer that did not have what was promised in add.
Publisher Clearing House sent me checks stating that I won these checks to purchase certain Items.I chose the computer.
Sent them a check for $350.00. The computer came in two different shipments. First the monitor then the drive, keyboard and mouse. The on/off button for the speakers was broke.
Took the speakers apart and fix button. Cannot turn the monitor off using the button. If the on/off switch is used on monitor can't turn back on. Short in the button.
Can only turn monitor off by turning the power off. Did not get Micorsoft word, Excell and other software. Picture showed software in CD's. No back up CD.
Talked to a local shop in town that sells refurbeshed computers.Could have purchased one for $250.00 with a flat screen and keyboard that does not lock up everytime you try to type anything.c2fcdb9 review #144093
You may also like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."