Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House sent me a refurbashed computer that did not have what was promised in add.
Publisher Clearing House sent me checks stating that I won these checks to purchase certain Items.I chose the computer.
Sent them a check for $350.00. The computer came in two different shipments. First the monitor then the drive, keyboard and mouse. The on/off button for the speakers was broke.
Took the speakers apart and fix button. Cannot turn the monitor off using the button. If the on/off switch is used on monitor can't turn back on. Short in the button.
Can only turn monitor off by turning the power off. Did not get Micorsoft word, Excell and other software. Picture showed software in CD's. No back up CD.
Talked to a local shop in town that sells refurbeshed computers.Could have purchased one for $250.00 with a flat screen and keyboard that does not lock up everytime you try to type anything.bf4b132
You may also like
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."