Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House sent me a refurbashed computer that did not have what was promised in add.
Publisher Clearing House sent me checks stating that I won these checks to purchase certain Items.I chose the computer.
Sent them a check for $350.00. The computer came in two different shipments. First the monitor then the drive, keyboard and mouse. The on/off button for the speakers was broke.
Took the speakers apart and fix button. Cannot turn the monitor off using the button. If the on/off switch is used on monitor can't turn back on. Short in the button.
Can only turn monitor off by turning the power off. Did not get Micorsoft word, Excell and other software. Picture showed software in CD's. No back up CD.
Talked to a local shop in town that sells refurbeshed computers.Could have purchased one for $250.00 with a flat screen and keyboard that does not lock up everytime you try to type anything.10962741 review #144093
You may also like
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."