Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House sent me a refurbashed computer that did not have what was promised in add.
Publisher Clearing House sent me checks stating that I won these checks to purchase certain Items.I chose the computer.
Sent them a check for $350.00. The computer came in two different shipments. First the monitor then the drive, keyboard and mouse. The on/off button for the speakers was broke.
Took the speakers apart and fix button. Cannot turn the monitor off using the button. If the on/off switch is used on monitor can't turn back on. Short in the button.
Can only turn monitor off by turning the power off. Did not get Micorsoft word, Excell and other software. Picture showed software in CD's. No back up CD.
Talked to a local shop in town that sells refurbeshed computers.Could have purchased one for $250.00 with a flat screen and keyboard that does not lock up everytime you try to type anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Computer
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights. I tried to return them..."
- "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...."
- "Command small hook on the wall and it has literally a keyring with three keys on it and it fell off the wall and took off the paint. I rent..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "we bought a reclining couch and love seat and a matching recliner. The love seat was defective and we were shipped a new one several weeks later this new one..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."