Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House sent me a refurbashed computer that did not have what was promised in add.
Publisher Clearing House sent me checks stating that I won these checks to purchase certain Items.I chose the computer.
Sent them a check for $350.00. The computer came in two different shipments. First the monitor then the drive, keyboard and mouse. The on/off button for the speakers was broke.
Took the speakers apart and fix button. Cannot turn the monitor off using the button. If the on/off switch is used on monitor can't turn back on. Short in the button.
Can only turn monitor off by turning the power off. Did not get Micorsoft word, Excell and other software. Picture showed software in CD's. No back up CD.
Talked to a local shop in town that sells refurbeshed computers.Could have purchased one for $250.00 with a flat screen and keyboard that does not lock up everytime you try to type anything.11919ca3 review #144093
You may also like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."