Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House (Free Gift)
I get a free gift only if I purchase $700.00+ in magazines.When I called to cancel (oops missed the 190 day deadline) they hung up on me.
Called again and requested to speak to a manager the woman again hung up on me after she told me that I would be put in collections if I didn't pay. This company is such a scam.
Why aren't they out of business?
I am getting a 2 of the same magazines that I don't read and don't want and have yet to receive my 'free gift'.I don't want the gift and I don't want the magazines.1067313e review #325030
You may also like
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "I was a loyal customer of AFW when I moved to Colorado. I had a very large house to fill and was pleased with the appearance and pricing of the..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."