Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House (Free Gift)

I get a free gift only if I purchase $700.00+ in magazines.When I called to cancel (oops missed the 190 day deadline) they hung up on me.

Called again and requested to speak to a manager the woman again hung up on me after she told me that I would be put in collections if I didn't pay. This company is such a scam.

Why aren't they out of business?

I am getting a 2 of the same magazines that I don't read and don't want and have yet to receive my 'free gift'.I don't want the gift and I don't want the magazines.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kitasaurus

Aug 19, 2013 #702478 Osgood, Indiana

Lol Sessa, i am right there with you. Why would you buy 700+ in magazines, for a free gift, considering NO ONE has EVER won PCH.
I seriously think you are completely insane....
Talk about a waste of money, there are people homeless in this country and you are buying 700+ in MAGAZINES? :eek

0 0 Reply
sessa

Jun 15, 2012 #496765

Are you completely insane?!? You thought buying $700+ in magazines for a "free gift" was a good plan? Here's a free piece of advice: have someone close to you take away your ability to buy anything without approval. Your welcome.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about