Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House
I have been playing PCH Daily Lotteries and its scratch card contest and doing their several online I find it difficult to what step by step to take. I have been primmest that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. I enter it keep popping up on my computer saying that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. They clam that will televised on NBC network I never see in on the TV.
Publisher Clearing House is interesting in the profits and is nothing but fraud there the ones the government should go after. People are scam by Reader Disgust and Publisher Clearing House a year it's all about the mightily dollars in their pockets in the *** the customers are the victims of scams a year.
I can enter the PCH daily lotto and scratch cards contest till the day we die never receive a dime.
There are people are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to pay their monthly bills then are people losing their jobs.
Sure Reader Digest and Publisher Clearing House are not strived like the ad gave citizens.
They have us do their serves to receive a $1,000, 00 $5,000.00 Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart and Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe Gift Cards they want us to punches their magazines and other products that we do not want. Sound too good to be truth it is promptly is. Ought enough to receive their gift
I am putting in my two cents of worth of compliments against Publisher Clearing House Corporations.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org #166669
You may also like
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I received a bouquet of lilies after the death of my father. They were left by the garage in a blizzard and froze. They couldn't be revived. I contacted..."
- "I had to jump through 16+ steps, photos, etc. just to get the mattress warranty approved. Once the sales people at two different stores realized we were searching for a..."
- "Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam. The split was over 3 feet long. I had..."
- "I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."