Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House
I have been playing PCH Daily Lotteries and its scratch card contest and doing their several online I find it difficult to what step by step to take. I have been primmest that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. I enter it keep popping up on my computer saying that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. They clam that will televised on NBC network I never see in on the TV.
Publisher Clearing House is interesting in the profits and is nothing but fraud there the ones the government should go after. People are scam by Reader Disgust and Publisher Clearing House a year it's all about the mightily dollars in their pockets in the *** the customers are the victims of scams a year.
I can enter the PCH daily lotto and scratch cards contest till the day we die never receive a dime.
There are people are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to pay their monthly bills then are people losing their jobs.
Sure Reader Digest and Publisher Clearing House are not strived like the ad gave citizens.
They have us do their serves to receive a $1,000, 00 $5,000.00 Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart and Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe Gift Cards they want us to punches their magazines and other products that we do not want. Sound too good to be truth it is promptly is. Ought enough to receive their gift
I am putting in my two cents of worth of compliments against Publisher Clearing House Corporations.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "i took my truck in on aug 12,2009 for a tire and alignment i was charged 69.99 for the alighnment that was never done i have the pieces from another..."
- "Bad business practices. Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th...."
- " Hello I'm engineer Nisreen Sha'ban from Jordan ، i purchased a jeep Nissan Pathfinder 2015 on 5th - may from your nissan distributer in Jordan, and i faced..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart! Furniture only has one year warranty and after that... To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing..."