Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House
I have been playing PCH Daily Lotteries and its scratch card contest and doing their several online I find it difficult to what step by step to take. I have been primmest that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. I enter it keep popping up on my computer saying that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. They clam that will televised on NBC network I never see in on the TV.
Publisher Clearing House is interesting in the profits and is nothing but fraud there the ones the government should go after. People are scam by Reader Disgust and Publisher Clearing House a year it's all about the mightily dollars in their pockets in the *** the customers are the victims of scams a year.
I can enter the PCH daily lotto and scratch cards contest till the day we die never receive a dime.
There are people are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to pay their monthly bills then are people losing their jobs.
Sure Reader Digest and Publisher Clearing House are not strived like the ad gave citizens.
They have us do their serves to receive a $1,000, 00 $5,000.00 Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart and Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe Gift Cards they want us to punches their magazines and other products that we do not want. Sound too good to be truth it is promptly is. Ought enough to receive their gift
I am putting in my two cents of worth of compliments against Publisher Clearing House Corporations.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org #166669
You may also like
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011. The subs were horrible and made wrong. We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had..."
- "I had to jump through 16+ steps, photos, etc. just to get the mattress warranty approved. Once the sales people at two different stores realized we were searching for a..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."