Publishers Clearing House - PCH Still lying to People
PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the winning super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.117b4c1a review #364392
You may also like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Yelp Sucks the Life out of Small Business As business owners, we hesitate to post anything negative about someone else’s organization. However, after diligently trying to make Yelp work for..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."