Publishers Clearing House - PCH sells junk items.
I have gotten several items from PCH and all of them are junk.These items are not worth the time to look at let alone the time to order them .
Example got the camping lights worthless i can get more light from a Bic lighter , the mini screwdriver set twisted off the first time i used it the knife sharpener worked for 1 knife .PCH im done with you . Does any onein your company even test the cheap made *** you sell?
Maybe you should stick to selling magizenes like you use to .your games are just a way to get people to buy the junk you sell.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Shoedazzle sent2 left boots an flat out refuses to exchange . Representative I can receive 20% off next purchase..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "I am a disable senior ,I had the manager on my front steps at 3am looking in my windows,I called police 4 times,I filed a harassment papers at Banning court..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- "We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed..."