Publishers Clearing House - PCH sells junk items.
I have gotten several items from PCH and all of them are junk.These items are not worth the time to look at let alone the time to order them .
Example got the camping lights worthless i can get more light from a Bic lighter , the mini screwdriver set twisted off the first time i used it the knife sharpener worked for 1 knife .PCH im done with you . Does any onein your company even test the cheap made *** you sell?
Maybe you should stick to selling magizenes like you use to .your games are just a way to get people to buy the junk you sell.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "I love to eat at Mcdonalds when I want fast food. I've had Mcdonalds from all around the world even in places you would never think hay let's go..."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."