Publishers Clearing House - Pch said i won.but still hasnt paid 1year later
Iwon on PCB search, over a year ago and still ain't been rewarded.I am tired of there lies and promises of being a winner , and.
Never winning afuckin thing and what I did win I can't. Collect pch sucks and is so full of scam *** tactics they should be shut down . They. Need to be removed from the internet.
And. Be forced to pay out there lying false advertising fake *** neck hole .
And then they should be heavily fined for harassment in e mailbox.How is you never can win a thing after two years of dedication?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "ThaiVisa, its Mods and the great majority of posters support the military coup of May 22, 2014 and Military martial law over the country. This is bad enough, however, the..."
- "I LITERALLY WAITED MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE AT AT&T. What better do you have to do than serve your customers? Btw, this pic is only the first..."
- "Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!! Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York. Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "I bought three market unbrellas for $40 each last week. The first day I put them up around my pool, two of the umbrellas broke. I still have..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."