Publishers Clearing House - PCH ripped me off
I constantly receive piles of male from Publisher's Clearing House.Many of them telling me I have already won.
Then they call me telling me I owe them $80 after I cancelled anything I had to do with them. And yet the still call me for money and send me letters stating that I have won at least $10,000. I think they need to be sued and anyone who has ever received anything from them should be compensated for false advertisement.
This should be a country wide lawsuit.How do I get them to just leave me alone?c255121
You may also like
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."