Publishers Clearing House - PCH ripped me off
I constantly receive piles of male from Publisher's Clearing House.Many of them telling me I have already won.
Then they call me telling me I owe them $80 after I cancelled anything I had to do with them. And yet the still call me for money and send me letters stating that I have won at least $10,000. I think they need to be sued and anyone who has ever received anything from them should be compensated for false advertisement.
This should be a country wide lawsuit.How do I get them to just leave me alone?f122227 review #145711
You may also like
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."