Publishers Clearing House - PCH ripped me off
I constantly receive piles of male from Publisher's Clearing House.Many of them telling me I have already won.
Then they call me telling me I owe them $80 after I cancelled anything I had to do with them. And yet the still call me for money and send me letters stating that I have won at least $10,000. I think they need to be sued and anyone who has ever received anything from them should be compensated for false advertisement.
This should be a country wide lawsuit.How do I get them to just leave me alone?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "a buyer purchased a item, collectibles trading cards chase for 52 mantle box also for jordan rookie, 20 packs per box ,also some other packs outside the box..."
- "I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go. I was using the phone strictly for music in..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."