Publishers Clearing House - PCH Needs more lawsuits
Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?
Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).
Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?
Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "By the way. .here is the picture. Really does this look appetizing? ? Yuck..."
- "By far the worst company I have ever dealt with! Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System. Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he..."
- "The best before April 2016 date was misleading. This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! ! The..."
- "Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can..."
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."