Publishers Clearing House - PCH Needs more lawsuits

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

More Review Details

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 8 No 8
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 01 #1056963

Please make me a name in your lawsuit. OK somebody has to be sued fast why don't these people get what they deserve?!? Its about time they were stopped

Sep 11 #1032588

I've put up with the flood from pch for years. The threats of enter now or be disqualified is psychological blackmail.
When you stop responding it gets worse. Plus they send stuff I never ordered. Count me in.

Sep 02 #1028763
Count me in!

Aug 26 #1025165

Count me in on this class action! PCH sites do not allow you to complete the games so you do not have a chance to win. Contacting Technical Issues @PCH results in being placed on hold only then to be hung up on. Internet is flooded with complaints of the same issue I've been experiencing yet this organization is still allowed to do a 'scam' business with consumers. Numerous class actions with several States have resulted in winning against PCH where they must pay out damages, yet they are still allowed to do business taking advantage of consumers.

Jul 24 #1011504
count me in. my history playing the games is evedence of how much time I have in the publisher clearing house games too much

Jun 18 #996940 Webster, Massachusetts

This is all BS - Every day - do this or you forfeit!!!
How can they get away with this!

May 27 #988445

PCH emails me to remind me I could be a winner, etc. I go to the website, browse merchandise and then click submit entry. I DO NOT order any merchandise, as it's all *** and over priced. Why bother. Then I get an email in NJ saying I've purchased an item and they will be billing me. Isn't it illegal to ship and bill someone something without them filling out a form in NJ that you agree to purchase and pay for the item? There should be a class action suit against them in NJ for this. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to ship things to people without their permission and then bill or harass for payment of such item after it's shipped when the recipient never requested it.

Feb 24 #950100 New Lisbon, Wisconsin

PCH does need to be sued again they screw up so often that there is no way they're contests can be considered fair.

2 0 Reply

Oct 16, 2014 #885455

PCH called me about 2 years ago and said i won $100.00 i am still waiting for the money this is a scam site !!

Sep 03, 2014 #865460

I play every day thinking one day I will win, but I guess not. ..bummer!! I used to order magazines as well.

Aug 27, 2014 #862408 Eugene, Oregon

Ive won and then there was a pop up for a "extra entry download" and then it said I won tokens instead.

Mar 15, 2014 #795307 Los Angeles, California

P C H is a massive load of ***, no one wins and they sell, or try to sell over rated cheaply made garbage. Someone on a blog once mentioned that some one in Oregon won, but I doubt it was legitimate, if it did happen at all :roll .

Oct 09, 2013 #727246 Superior, Wisconsin

I keep getting mail everyday from i send it in it is costing me a lot of stamps and a lot of money and i never win i play the games everyday and no win just tockens it is a shame that they lie to us please stop their lies before it is to late

Sep 15, 2013 #717205

Ordered The Lost Books of The Bible from PCH some months ago. When I received them and began reading....I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The print was as if it had never been edited. The punctuation was horrendous! I sent in a payment and a note describing (I do not have access to a printer and am disabled) the inferior quality, my dissatisfaction with their product and that I will never order from them again. I received no response only another bill. PCH is Shameless.

pch aholes

Sep 14, 2013 #716696

I ordered 1 time form pch and never recieved anything .Now i waste time calling pch customer service ,emailing ,and im now recieving COLLECTION ACTION Letters FROM north shore agency for the order i never recieved .when you call and hold on and email and corrospond with pch customer service your wasting your time they just keep billing you,they could care less thst you never got your order .they sell overpriced garbage .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.