Publishers Clearing House - PCH Needs more lawsuits

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

review #442112
8 11 Helpful?
Had the same issue10 Comments12
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 24 #1011504

Tokentabby12@aol.com
count me in. my history playing the games is evedence of how much time I have in the publisher clearing house games too much

Jun 18 #996940 Webster, Massachusetts

This is all BS - Every day - do this or you forfeit!!!
How can they get away with this!

May 27 #988445

PCH emails me to remind me I could be a winner, etc. I go to the website, browse merchandise and then click submit entry. I DO NOT order any merchandise, as it's all *** and over priced. Why bother. Then I get an email in NJ saying I've purchased an item and they will be billing me. Isn't it illegal to ship and bill someone something without them filling out a form in NJ that you agree to purchase and pay for the item? There should be a class action suit against them in NJ for this. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to ship things to people without their permission and then bill or harass for payment of such item after it's shipped when the recipient never requested it.

Feb 24 #950100 New Lisbon, Wisconsin

PCH does need to be sued again they screw up so often that there is no way they're contests can be considered fair.

1 0 Reply
Jeff

Oct 16, 2014 #885455

PCH called me about 2 years ago and said i won $100.00 i am still waiting for the money this is a scam site !!

sltnppa

Sep 03, 2014 #865460

I play every day thinking one day I will win, but I guess not. ..bummer!! I used to order magazines as well.

court

Aug 27, 2014 #862408 Eugene, Oregon

Ive won and then there was a pop up for a "extra entry download" and then it said I won tokens instead.

kitty

Mar 15, 2014 #795307 Los Angeles, California

P C H is a massive load of ***, no one wins and they sell, or try to sell over rated cheaply made garbage. Someone on a blog once mentioned that some one in Oregon won, but I doubt it was legitimate, if it did happen at all :roll .

1 0 Reply
denny

Oct 09, 2013 #727246 Superior, Wisconsin

I keep getting mail everyday from pch.com i send it in it is costing me a lot of stamps and a lot of money and i never win i play the games everyday and no win just tockens it is a shame that they lie to us please stop their lies before it is to late

Veronica

Sep 15, 2013 #717205

Ordered The Lost Books of The Bible from PCH some months ago. When I received them and began reading....I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The print was as if it had never been edited. The punctuation was horrendous! I sent in a payment and a note describing (I do not have access to a printer and am disabled) the inferior quality, my dissatisfaction with their product and that I will never order from them again. I received no response only another bill. PCH is Shameless.

pch aholes

Sep 14, 2013 #716696

I ordered 1 time form pch and never recieved anything .Now i waste time calling pch customer service ,emailing ,and im now recieving COLLECTION ACTION Letters FROM north shore agency for the order i never recieved .when you call and hold on and email and corrospond with pch customer service your wasting your time they just keep billing you,they could care less thst you never got your order .they sell overpriced garbage .

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.