Publishers Clearing House - PCH Needs more lawsuits

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 13 Yes 13 8 No 8
Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1152007

Yes I have been playing for since 2011 and still and yes I agree with everything I spent several thousand dollars in the last few years and yes this *** is garbage, my email is dwbceb69@yahoo.com

Apr 22 #1148614

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PCH, I SPENT 6 MILLION TOKENS WHICH TOOK ME MONTHS TO AQUIRE, ON ONE PRIZE, AND I COULDN'T EVEN WIN THAT BUT THEY CONTINUE TO SPAM ME ALL DAY LONG.

Apr 21 #1147929

the numbers dont add up

Mar 16 #1128426

Need to start another class action lawsuit against publishers clearing house, it is misleading to the general public, leads a person in the false hopes that they have won!
Should be restitution in this matter asap.
Been entering every chance to win since before 1980, didn't win anything, but ordered magazine subscriptions! WOW

Mar 01 #1120277 Mexico, New York

Count me in my email is tradermexico@aol.com

Feb 26 #1118181

YES YES YES YES & YES

Bark001

Feb 19 #1114771

If you think it only takes 2 hours to play all PCH games/contests, then you are playing less than 25% of the available entries. You can spend up to 10 hours going through all the variations of games, waiting through video ads, etc.. I have won $100 prizes twice, but the program crashes immediately after the notification, so I've never been able to collect. I have almost 14 million tokens, but again, the program crashes whenever I try to use them to enter other drawings. And how can I play 50 daily lotto cards and not get one single number match? Something really stinks at PCH.
I've entered many OTHER online contests and have often WON SOME SMALL THING. Many times with a SINGLE ENTRY. Others with a once daily entry (for one month), or once a week entries. Nothing grand mind you. A case of bubble gum, a music cd, a video dvd of a popular movie, a box of pens, a flashlight, a cheap but functional MP3 player, a pre paid $25 Visa card that could be used at any Floral Shop, a leather bound journal (very nice), etc.. I've played thousands of hours on PCH and have not won a penny, or received payouts from PCH contests that said I had won, then the program crashed. $5000 a week for life my axx. $3,000,000 for a dream home? Ha! $10,000,000 super prize? Advertisers beware, the consumers are going to revolt and shut PCH down. Don't sign any long term contracts. "I'm mad as *** and I'm not going to take it any more!"

Jan 27 #1101439

Count me in!

Jan 20 #1098117

Where are lawsuits on PCH? Would like to join a lawsuit against PCH. eunita

Jan 12 #1093113

I am too very annoyed with repetitive offers! I have "opted-out" over 10 times, in 3 weeks, only to wake to another "spam" message each morning.
KVNM-LP 101.1 FM

Jan 01 #1087039

Publishing Clearinghouse play and win app has only 5 winners 4 of them are in the same city they win 95% of the time we all play this game with the hope to win only to feed advertising to put money in people's pockets I have contacted Publishing Clearinghouse about this unfair practice they told me that the game is done by random number selection for the amount of tokens we receive which is true but in the Google Play Store you can read where they have said that winners are done by committee so action which is illegal

Dec 26, 2015 #1084145

Dear Consumer,
Please kindly contact me with using my email, if you have a pending class action lawsuits……and/or a involved in a lawsuit filed against the Publishers Clearing House(PCH)……..since I too have a pending complaints against the Publishers Clearing House(PCH) as well,
Here is my email address:
lawful03@aol.com
Thanks

john

Dec 10, 2015 #1076914 New Rochelle, New York

i scratched and matched 3 one million on a ticket mailed in and waited then got in touch with a lackey named doug he told me that was an entry for a game for next year no where in or on the envelope or in the package of sale items was it written i told him this was some scam got off line and turned on e-mail and guess what i got an entry to the game he was talking about with 10 x the entries ! such a scam the need to be sued and jailed !! john from n y

Nov 29, 2015 #1071186

Add me to the lawsuit, Why isn't the dishonesty more known to the public? This is no Ed McMahon honest winning game of luck

Jan 07 #1090771

Ed McMahon was not affiliated with PCH. It was a different company that is no longer in business. Popular misconception.

Nov 01, 2015 #1056963

Please make me a name in your lawsuit. OK somebody has to be sued fast why don't these people get what they deserve?!? Its about time they were stopped

Sep 11, 2015 #1032588

I've put up with the flood from pch for years. The threats of enter now or be disqualified is psychological blackmail.
When you stop responding it gets worse. Plus they send stuff I never ordered. Count me in.

Sep 02, 2015 #1028763

Ucfcourse@gmail.com
Count me in!

Aug 26, 2015 #1025165

Count me in on this class action! PCH sites do not allow you to complete the games so you do not have a chance to win. Contacting Technical Issues @PCH results in being placed on hold only then to be hung up on. Internet is flooded with complaints of the same issue I've been experiencing yet this organization is still allowed to do a 'scam' business with consumers. Numerous class actions with several States have resulted in winning against PCH where they must pay out damages, yet they are still allowed to do business taking advantage of consumers.

Jul 24, 2015 #1011504

Tokentabby12@aol.com
count me in. my history playing the games is evedence of how much time I have in the publisher clearing house games too much

1-20 of 31 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.