Publishers Clearing House - PCH Lotto submission frustration!
Finally was able to get 1.25 million PCHlotto game & after 7 tries to submit picks receive server error--why?Really frustrating time waste!
I have had trouble even receiving other lotto games--could only get into Progressive Lotto game, even after other lotto games "play now" selection was requested. I have also NEVER been able to find choices of scratch cards, as well as other lotto games I was interested in!
I know they are there for selection, because I have been able to see 'user reviews'!I appreciate PCH, but this enigma is very frustrating to say the least!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."
- "I waited up all night (2 am my time) for the deals to start, but the two TVs that were supposed to be online only deals never changed from sold..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."