Publishers Clearing House - PCH lotto, slots, games inconsistant
About 3 out of 4 times, day or night, when I access lotto, slots, instant bingo, and games, it takes forever to work through as each screen or each entry starts then hangs up over and over again.Today when I accessed PCH Lotto, Slots, and Instant Bingo it took a full 25 minutes from start to finish.
This is totally unacceptable and real waste of time. I am using Window 7 and IE 9. Also when I play Mahjongg Dimensions it kicks me off at the end and don't get any tokens.
Whats up with these two problems?Can this be fixed?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I own three of the Blair Wiggins signature series flats blue s-curve technology rods and the 8.0 ft rod broke the second day I used it and the 7.9 ft..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."