Publishers Clearing House - PCH lotto, slots, games inconsistant
About 3 out of 4 times, day or night, when I access lotto, slots, instant bingo, and games, it takes forever to work through as each screen or each entry starts then hangs up over and over again.Today when I accessed PCH Lotto, Slots, and Instant Bingo it took a full 25 minutes from start to finish.
This is totally unacceptable and real waste of time. I am using Window 7 and IE 9. Also when I play Mahjongg Dimensions it kicks me off at the end and don't get any tokens.
Whats up with these two problems?Can this be fixed?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Clunky interface that is even worse than Netflix. Extremely poor selection. Only offer a handful of episodes for each show. I have no idea why this requires 80 words. It..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."