Publishers Clearing House - PCH lotto, slots, games inconsistant
About 3 out of 4 times, day or night, when I access lotto, slots, instant bingo, and games, it takes forever to work through as each screen or each entry starts then hangs up over and over again.Today when I accessed PCH Lotto, Slots, and Instant Bingo it took a full 25 minutes from start to finish.
This is totally unacceptable and real waste of time. I am using Window 7 and IE 9. Also when I play Mahjongg Dimensions it kicks me off at the end and don't get any tokens.
Whats up with these two problems?Can this be fixed?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."
- "I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless. For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the..."