Publishers Clearing House - PCH Lotto Games.
I tried to cash in my tokens for pch lotto and it came up that i could not cash them in because i was not a US citizen.I am a US citizen and I cannot understand what they were saying and I cannot find a place where it says what country I am from!!!!
I am just trying to find out where I need to go to complain about this or to change4 what country I am from.
The incident happened on 7-22-2010.Please find out what i can do about this so it can be resolved.108d5855 review #190914
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair. I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later. The new lenses don't fit the..."
- "I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."