Publishers Clearing House - PCH Lotto Games.
I tried to cash in my tokens for pch lotto and it came up that i could not cash them in because i was not a US citizen.I am a US citizen and I cannot understand what they were saying and I cannot find a place where it says what country I am from!!!!
I am just trying to find out where I need to go to complain about this or to change4 what country I am from.
The incident happened on 7-22-2010.Please find out what i can do about this so it can be resolved.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "You guys posted an ad on face book. It was a lie me and about five other people reposted and taged five people like it asks us to do. We..."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Sent me samples and then charged a whole bunch of stuff without asking. Tried sending back because I never ordered anything to begin with and customer support was rude and..."
- "In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for..."