Publishers Clearing House - pch lotto, & pch games
The site won't let me log in, this has happened before, & I tried to retrieve my password & username, & the site won't even submit my information at all.I even tried to change my password & that doesn't work.
This problem can cause me to lose any & all of my chances to win. I am very upset, & I don't think its fair. I requested another password & I still haven't received it. I feel I have really been done wrong.
I've been with pch since October of 2012, & I don't know or understand why I can't log in now.I feel I should be given another chance & opportunity to play for the million, & the ten million dollarc33c898 review #374552
You may also like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live is greedy rich life..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "11203409 . Phone number . 2627443899..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."