Publishers Clearing House - Pch lotto, & pch games

The site won't let me log in, this has happened before, & I tried to retrieve my password & username, & the site won't even submit my information at all.I even tried to change my password & that doesn't work.

This problem can cause me to lose any & all of my chances to win. I am very upset, & I don't think its fair. I requested another password & I still haven't received it. I feel I have really been done wrong.

I've been with pch since October of 2012, & I don't know or understand why I can't log in now.I feel I should be given another chance & opportunity to play for the million, & the ten million dollar

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 5 No 5
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21 #974952

Can't log in to play and submit for Chance to win. Says bad request. Heading to big for browser.

0 0 Reply

Apr 15, 2013 #637810

I can not log into pch games there is no submit button will not except my e-mail or password. I can not get into play the games

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about