Publishers Clearing House - Pch lotto, & pch games
The site won't let me log in, this has happened before, & I tried to retrieve my password & username, & the site won't even submit my information at all.I even tried to change my password & that doesn't work.
This problem can cause me to lose any & all of my chances to win. I am very upset, & I don't think its fair. I requested another password & I still haven't received it. I feel I have really been done wrong.
I've been with pch since October of 2012, & I don't know or understand why I can't log in now.I feel I should be given another chance & opportunity to play for the million, & the ten million dollar
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had. I had to order a pair of boots to..."
- "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..."
- "I ordered the free trial and was supposed to only pay for shipping. Well that was a lie cause that same day of putting my order in the took $128.00..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."