Publishers Clearing House - Pch is junking
I am tired of clicking everyday nothing happen this is big deal I don't want to play anymore I am boring nothing win waste my time I stop play today for year now I buy that thing from pch is a cheap junk some few goods I stop buying anymore please stop buying the junk. I don't playing anymore. Please stop listen ads Pch and believe that junk I tell you the television is fake winner don't buy the story is never real make people this garbage story stop buy it. They make you believe junk be careful for now.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "My name is Gregoria Lubin I live in 742 Ellis Street Apt 35 in New Britain Ct 06051 I has been a victim of false publishing clearing house..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I love Blue Bell. Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas. But to find this tonight... Saddens me!!..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open. My baby suffered for over..."