Publishers Clearing House - Pch is junking
I am tired of clicking everyday nothing happen this is big deal I don't want to play anymore I am boring nothing win waste my time I stop play today for year now I buy that thing from pch is a cheap junk some few goods I stop buying anymore please stop buying the junk. I don't playing anymore. Please stop listen ads Pch and believe that junk I tell you the television is fake winner don't buy the story is never real make people this garbage story stop buy it. They make you believe junk be careful for now.review #387314
You may also like
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- " I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support. Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid. They are refusing to honor my second computer's..."
- "Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors. On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door..."
- "ThredUP.com is an online consignment store based in SF CA but with a Cambridge MA phone no. On their website for the past few months they have been advertising a..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."