Publishers Clearing House - PCH is driving me crazy
At least once every couple of months I get an email from PCH that says "the person with your initials MJ in your area is about to be a winner in the $5,000 a month for life drawing". I would like to see how many winners there have been with the initials MJ over a period of 37 years in my area that have won the PCH contest for $5,000 a week for life. It sure as *** hasn't been me.
I have ordered and played their games and spent endless hours and money, hooked on trying to win that money for life and I have never as much as won a single $1.00.
Now unless my math is really bad the odds of winning are nothing like what PCH tells the world they are.
I have entered every single day for 37 years, figure it out.
They bombard me with emails daily it is making me crazy you cannot get away from them even if you try.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- "They claimed I won but easily started feeling as it was a scam. Claimed I won 100,000 in jewlery and 10,000 in cash. Just $50. After he realized I wasn't..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "This was at 109 Patrick st plaza charleston wv. I went in at 1:20pm today (2/8/16) and ordered a zesty bread. I proceeded to give her a 5$ bill after..."