Publishers Clearing House - PCH is driving me crazy
At least once every couple of months I get an email from PCH that says "the person with your initials MJ in your area is about to be a winner in the $5,000 a month for life drawing". I would like to see how many winners there have been with the initials MJ over a period of 37 years in my area that have won the PCH contest for $5,000 a week for life. It sure as *** hasn't been me.
I have ordered and played their games and spent endless hours and money, hooked on trying to win that money for life and I have never as much as won a single $1.00.
Now unless my math is really bad the odds of winning are nothing like what PCH tells the world they are.
I have entered every single day for 37 years, figure it out.
They bombard me with emails daily it is making me crazy you cannot get away from them even if you try.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "TD is currently pushing a promotion whereby new customers who open an ifinity account get a new Samsung tablet (worth $300). I've been a loyal customer for close to 15..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "I purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field Watch from Certified Watch Store, partly because of their warranty, which states that they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions for the..."
- "I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo. What they delivered was not what was advertised. I called them on 2 October and received a claims #..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."