Publishers Clearing House - PCH is driving me crazy
At least once every couple of months I get an email from PCH that says "the person with your initials MJ in your area is about to be a winner in the $5,000 a month for life drawing". I would like to see how many winners there have been with the initials MJ over a period of 37 years in my area that have won the PCH contest for $5,000 a week for life. It sure as *** hasn't been me.
I have ordered and played their games and spent endless hours and money, hooked on trying to win that money for life and I have never as much as won a single $1.00.
Now unless my math is really bad the odds of winning are nothing like what PCH tells the world they are.
I have entered every single day for 37 years, figure it out.
They bombard me with emails daily it is making me crazy you cannot get away from them even if you try.review #429433
You may also like
- "I have been trying to contact backpage via their "help/contact" link for 24hours. There is no number to contact a live representative! I posted an ad 3 different times back..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- " I must say that I'm very pleased with the quality of the sectional, it's well built and the color is awesome. The delivery team was professional, and did a very..."
- "I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine...."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "Anthony and Sylvan punctured plumbing line during construction, failed to investigate when I complained leading to lots of cleaning and damage to Nature 2 cartridge, filter, etc. Still won't own..."