Publishers Clearing House - PCH is a disappointment
I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.
Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!
Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.
They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."
- "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "My order took one month to receive. I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL. I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too..."