• show-popup

Product / Service Their Contest
Location South Burlington, Vermont
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 250

I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.

Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!

Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.

They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them. 304a051

Comments (26) Hide comments
Showing 6 of 26 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 29, 2011
PCH is an outstanding company. SO shut your big fat pie hole and go back downstairs watching FUll House reruns eating your big fat bag of potato chips you big fat *** AND A HALF OF A HOLE
Reply to Susanna

Jun 17, 2011
Hello, this is Chris Irving the Assistant Vice President of Consumer Affairs from Publishers Clearing House. I was dissapointed to read the anonomyous posting from the above consumer alleging that somehow the prize awards by our famous Prize Patrol are staged. Nothing could be further from the truth! The winning moments that are broadcast live and then used in our commercials are filmed as they happen. There are no actors in these moments - the faces and screams of joy are from real people who are unaware that they have won until the moment our Prize Patrol shows up with flowers, balloons, champagne and of course that big check!

Since 1967 Publishers Clearing House has awarded over $225 million to consumers from coast to coast. No purchase is ever necessary to enter or win. All of the products we sell are backed by a 100% satisfacation gurantee. We offer a wide range of household consumer products and we are proud to have so many consumers who love what we sell. We hear time and again from customers who value the ease from being able to order from their homes knowing that they can pay in four easy installments and return any item that does not meet thier satisfaction.

If consumers have any question about our famous sweepstakes or need any assitance they can contact our customer service group either online at www.pch.com or toll free at 800-645-9242

All the best from the "House Where Dreams Come True."

Chris
... Show more
Reply to Chris Irving

Dec 15, 2012  from Deckerville, Michigan
Hi my name is Lisa, I have never won anything yet but im not mad about it and i know it is real. people don't understand how many people actually sign up for this site. Its like the lotto its real but what are your chances of winning. So stop complaining and maybe one day you will be the lucky winner. I personally love publishers clearing house and im always gonna stay on there site even if i don't win
Reply to lisa s

Nov 01, 2013  from Allentown, Pennsylvania
That's what I pray for every day......
Reply to Margie

Jun 15, 2011
I agree that their products are of inferior quality and that they can be purchased elsewhere for a fraction of what PCH charges. Some can even be found at a dollar store. With that being said, they are not a scam regarding no one ever winning a prize though. If that were true, then they would have been shut down and prosecuted for fraud many, many years ago. I am sure that you are not the first person to have made that claim over the last 30 years and you are probably not the last. But the fact is, people, very few people in comparison to the millions of entries they receive do win money. The truth is for why you have not won anything is because the odds of winning a prize from PCH are so slim that you have better chances of getting hit by lightening.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

I will see about this PCH...

They don't review enough, I just ordered today and I got a super-sweet Ford Bullet from a hit movie,...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug