Publishers Clearing House - PCH is a disappointment

Jun 14, 2011
review #243214

I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.

Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!

Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.

They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them.

bfa6a86
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Sep 30

I've always been suspicious, mostly because these so called winners are like unicorns. You never see them again, they fade into obscurity after their alleged prize comes to their door.

Sep 04

Seems to me, everyone that wins is a home owner, upper middle class at least. Never is there a video of some single mom in an apartment complex winning a million bucks. Now if the drawings are completely random as so they claim, wouldn't the prize normally go to the majority? Which is of course THE POOR!

Pch s_cks

Oct 11

I completely agree. You have to own a house to get a visit from the pride patrol. It's a complete joke. I am out.

Jul 19

Idk why ppls *** about not winning. If its tht bad get a *** job for real. Thts being greedy af waiting around for money to be handed to u.

Jul 19

They never ask u to buy anything from them. If so it aint the real pch. Js

Actual Winner

Mar 18

haha, I won a thousand bucks from them. Your all just mad because you lose all the time. :grin

0 2 Reply
ericac0919

Jun 18, 2013 New York City, New York

I cannot believe the time that is taken from us with PCH! They are full of ish and I just hate not winning at least $5!! Nothing!!! I need some information on how to report them as a whole because they are still being allowed to do this!! Let's form an alliance against these low lives!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... Show more

Not your business......

Feb 07, 2013

Never purchased anything before, this time, I found something useful. I was very disappointed in the quality of the China made piece of junk, and they had the nerve to charge an equal amount for shipping and handling, which should have cost all together a max of $3.00 Never again, requested to be taken off mailing list and I will NEVER purchase from them again. BEWARE!

fatpeter

Feb 05, 2013

ok PCH YOU ARE GOING TO FEDERAL COURT AND FINALLY GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN WHY? YOU KNOW WHY (FRAUD} WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS SOMETHING THAT COST 1 DOLLAR YOU SELL FOR 20 DOLLARS !!! And AS FOR SWEEPSTAKES ,,,HEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEE GET IT,,,ITS A BIG JOKE. FRAUD I SAY

uncle al

Sep 27, 2012

wah wah wah....you're all a bunch of crybabies..go get a job you bunch of government cheese eating whorebama babies ! the whole thing is a scam and you all should know better ! anyone one of you fools want to but a bridge in brooklyn ?

0 2 Reply
Pathfinder

Feb 13, 2013 Tucson, Arizona

@ Uncle Al: You are a real piece of work what the "H" makes you think these people do not work? If they did not work they could not buy anything from PCH. You Conservative self rightious piece of Garbage! Just because people have dreams does not mean they do not work you need someone to knock your wise acre teeth out. You are a typical right winger.

won

Aug 20, 2012

i never see any real people win from any real neighborhoods.

natalie bassett

Aug 05, 2012

Well as with most thing in life there is almost always a catch 22 and PCH is no different. They have their catch 22's too wither they say so or not and yes a lot of elderly do win probably one of the catch 22's but I've seen people with nothing win not often but sometimes another catch 22 I guess but it's free to enter so I guess it doesn't really matter. With the products they sell or anybody else sells for that matter it's always buyer beware do your homework before buying is all although I don't buy from them hardly ever. I guess if it's meant for you to win you'll win no one will stop something that's meant to happen but most just have to hope and pray it's them next time and honestly for most it never will be them.

Carol

Jul 24, 2012

I was not able to register my code number either, I read several reviews and now I wonder about PCH, I always thought it was a sight you could trust, I'm very disappointed in them.Please tell me I'm wrong to think this way.

:sigh

Donna

Apr 18, 2012

I've been entering for years, and have won nothing also. But let's face it, the odds (which they print right on the little white facts sheet)states in plain print are l in BILLIONS of winning the big prize. Even so, the odds are not even that good of winning the smaller amounts. Consider that MILLIONS of people are entering these contests daily. I have to agree that the "free" products don't usually seem to be worth the $20 or $30 they claim to be worth. But it's fun to enter anyway, so I know what I'm doing when I engage in their sales. Heaven knows I've had practice!
I have to say that I have never had a problem with returning anything and not getting charged. Again, the instructions are on the back of each bill. The trick is to read ALL the print of each mailing, to enter exactly as instructed.

Janice Fischer

Apr 17, 2012

TRY AND TRY AND STILL CAN'T GET IN THE WEB SITE IT KICKS ME OFF AND I CAN'T CONTINUE WITH MY PROCESS. WHAT'S UP WITH PCH?

Steve in Pittsburgh

Apr 17, 2012

I have been receiving the same letters and come ons. If I don't win, I'm reporting PCH to my State Attorney General's office to request an investigation into their running a scam. Most of the products they sell are cheap and do not work, but sold for much more than they are worth.

sharon robinson

Apr 14, 2012

Im not going to say pch is a scam. However, I keep receiving the same mail. On April 14, 2012, I recieved a postcard to enter my authorization code to register. After countles attempts, the site www.pch.com/50 win did not work. Im looking for a solution.

frustrated as h- - -

Apr 06, 2012

i've been entering this daily & answering every email-still nothing. But i have realized maybe they don't want to come to louisana. As for the search & win, i can be searching the same thing & it will skip me & go to the nothern states. Wasted lot of my time,haven't I?

1-20 of 31 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.