Publishers Clearing House - PCH is a disappointment
I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.
Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!
Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.
They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "So I dont have any problem with great value. But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "I pay for a 15mg access and they always want their money regardless. For over two months now I'm lucky to get a 1.8mg access 90% of the time. Once the..."
- "I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors. While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen. The thief went to ATM's..."
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."