Publishers Clearing House - PCH Insunt Bingo

This is *** me off.....I started a new game of instant bingo this Tuesday and been playing every day just fine....AND I KNOW the bonus letters don't expire till Saturday every week.....I log in today (Friday) and it's telling me I DIDNT SUBMIT A LAST CHANCE CARD LAST NIGHT???? The *** I didn't!!!!! Yea and all my letters are gone when I was 3 away from getting all the Jackpot letters.....This is a total waste of time.....and I bet even if I did get all the letters I'd never see my winnings cuz I bet you guys would say there was an error with the browser or come up with some bs.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
J-A-C-K-P-O-T  Baloney

Nov 23, 2013 #746703

Bonus J-A-C-K-P-O-T letters is *** ... you discovered that, too!!!!! :(

0 0 Reply
Ashley auto

Mar 28, 2013 #629707 Newark, New Jersey

I'm glad that I'm not the only one playing PCH Games and having problems with them. Just reading all this story makes you wonder is PCH a scam? I notice they also like to fill your e-mail with junk mail and you have to search to win? It's all about selling things in my eyes. Thanks friends for the information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about