Publishers Clearing House - PCH Insunt Bingo
This is *** me off.....I started a new game of instant bingo this Tuesday and been playing every day just fine....AND I KNOW the bonus letters don't expire till Saturday every week.....I log in today (Friday) and it's telling me I DIDNT SUBMIT A LAST CHANCE CARD LAST NIGHT???? The *** I didn't!!!!! Yea and all my letters are gone when I was 3 away from getting all the Jackpot letters.....This is a total waste of time.....and I bet even if I did get all the letters I'd never see my winnings cuz I bet you guys would say there was an error with the browser or come up with some bs.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "i never complain before but enough, today sat. march 22 2012 , my co worker oscar gets me coffee everyday , lately its been to strong! i like it lite..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."