Publishers Clearing House - Pch entry form online

I just went to the "official" website to submit an entry for the pch sweepstakes - and was nearly finished filling out the form - and got to my birthday.Filled in the month and date fine but then got to the year and could not even get the *** dropbox to work so could not submit my year of birth - which - btw - why do they have to know that?

They tell you you can enter online and then have a website that doesn't even allow you to enter the information in its entirety - really?????

Still go back to why do they have to have the YEAR of my birth to begin with - I mean some sites have a place for you to check that just says you're 18 or older and why can't they just do that?But if you're going to have a website and tell people to enter online - the site should work properly don't cha think?

More Review Details

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 11 No 11
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16 #1064584

I have been for days trying to enter and can not . I play their games and win ......then they give me scratch offs for 250 .000 and so on .....and they are all not winners ... who won 5000.00 a week for life or 7000. week for life whats up .... pch are you a fraud or what ....

Oct 04 #1043034

Hoping for a pch blessing of any kind, financially. Every penny counts.

0 1 Reply

May 12 #983184

I have had great experiences entering all of the PCH entry forms. Easy to use too! I enter them all on a daily basis. Just download the PCH application online at your app store. Its free and you have chances to enter all of the different contests and also play games to win cash prizes daily.

old man

Jan 30 #938874 Harlingen, Texas

Me to they tell you to enter but you can't find the entry form. I will give them my Birthday if i could. *** i am 73 years old they would not have to pay me very long.

Sep 17, 2013 #718236 Aspermont, Texas

Every time I try to enter a pop up stops me so I haven't entered for 2 days....this is very sad to me. How do I stop the pop ups?

Jul 13, 2013 #679849 Peru, Maine

how do u enter to see if u won?

Oct 29, 2012 #561818

pch entry 2998

Allina Harris

Mar 14, 2012 #448901

:p A

Phyllis Leiby

Jan 30, 2012 #418744

I would like to kn how do i change my email on my entry. My Yahoo email stopped working. So i had to make another email. And that is Can you change it for me or tell me how to change it.thank you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.