Publishers Clearing House - pch entry form online

I just went to the "official" website to submit an entry for the pch sweepstakes - and was nearly finished filling out the form - and got to my birthday.Filled in the month and date fine but then got to the year and could not even get the *** dropbox to work so could not submit my year of birth - which - btw - why do they have to know that?

They tell you you can enter online and then have a website that doesn't even allow you to enter the information in its entirety - really?????

Still go back to why do they have to have the YEAR of my birth to begin with - I mean some sites have a place for you to check that just says you're 18 or older and why can't they just do that?But if you're going to have a website and tell people to enter online - the site should work properly don't cha think?

106b1581 review #248692
11 10 Helpful?
Had the same issue6 Comments6 Report
Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House?  Submit review about this company
old man

Jan 30 Harlingen, Texas

Me to they tell you to enter but you can't find the entry form. I will give them my Birthday if i could. *** i am 73 years old they would not have to pay me very long.

tt

Sep 17, 2013 Aspermont, Texas

Every time I try to enter a pop up stops me so I haven't entered for 2 days....this is very sad to me. How do I stop the pop ups?

misty

Jul 13, 2013 Peru, Maine

how do u enter to see if u won?

Andrewpjonas@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 2012

pch entry 2998

Allina Harris

Mar 14, 2012

:p A

Phyllis Leiby

Jan 30, 2012

I would like to kn how do i change my email on my entry. My Yahoo email stopped working. So i had to make another email. And that is phyllisluna@yahoo.com. Can you change it for me or tell me how to change it.thank you

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.